Location, location, location. Located in an art deco building in the centre of Melbourne, this studio apartment is walking distance to all the city has to offer, just happens to be opposite the Town Hall, 5 mins walk from Flinders Street Station / Federation Square / Yarra River and around the corner from famous Degraves St! Magic!
* Located in the very heart of the city in an Art Deco building
* Trams located outside on Collins Street, Swanston Street, Elizabeth Street and Flinders Street
* Tall ceilings and large windows with afternoon sunlight
* Fresh contemporary decor
* Spacious bathroom
* Mountains of storage space for clothes, bags, goodies and shopping
* Fully equipped kitchen ready for cooking & baking
* DVD player for a cosy night in
* All year round comfort with split system heating and cooling
To the entire studio apartment
Interakcija s gostima
I am available via phone and email at all times during your stay to provide you with guidance, assistance and to ensure you are comfortable and have all you need.
Latest possible check in is 9pm
* Please leave it as you find it
* Dispose of rubbish
* Place laundry in the laundry basket provide
* Turn heating / cooling / lights off when you leave the apartment
* 1-2 adult guests only - no additional guests
Items in the shower and cupboard are provide for your use and enjoyment
Building security pass:
Please ensure that you return this with the keys at the end of your stay, as $100 will be deducted from your bond if you fall to do so. I'm sorry for this, but this is the amount it costs to replace it.
Please keep the apartment secure when you are out by checking the door is locked and closing the windows.
The tea and coffee supplies are yours to use freely along with the breakfast goodies.
I am a stylist who loves to create, I specialise in interiors, food and events.
I have lived and worked in many places around the world and am always ready for more of the same. I'm really enjoying my home town Melbourne and think it's full of whatever you would hope to find.