Cosy groundfloor flat in Belém historic quarter w/WiFi, 2 bikes, cable TV, close from iconic monuments, 9 museums, 2 botanical gardens and Lisbon's Congress Centre. Only 3 train stops from the bohemian quarter of Cais Sodré (8 min.) and 6 from sunny Carcavelos beach (20 min.) or Cascais (30.min). In summertime, cross the river by boat from Belem to Trafaria and get a direct bus to Caparica less crowded beaches. LX Factory and the Docks are only 10 min. away by bike or 5 minutes by bus.
This cosy and charming studio is registered at the Portuguese Tourism Office (AL/5060), respecting all the safety procedures, and it's perfect for a couple or a family of 4. There are two schools on this street so there are always street life between 8h00 am and 6 pm.
Eventhough Lisbon is not a cold city, in winter time you can use the heaters to feel warmer and in the summer the apartment is cool so don't worry. I also provide a fan.
Here is what you will find:
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- 2 bikes to explore Lisbon's riverside
- Bedroom area with a double bed (linen included) separated by the living room with a screen divider
- A big sofa bed for 2
- Baby cot upon request
- Separate kicthen fully equipped
- Tea and coffee pods, sugar, spices and cereals.
- Bathroom with a shower cabin (fresh towels, bath gel, shampoo an hair dryer included)
- First Aid Kit
- Small pateo where you can have your meals
- LCD TV with cable TV
- DVD player and some DVDs
- Hi-Fi and some portuguese music
- Maps and lots of touristic leaflets
- A basket full of childreen's toys
ATTRACTIONS IN WALKING DISTANCE
- Belém Tower (UNESCO site)
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Padrão dos Descobrimentos
- Belém Presidential Palace
- Ajuda Royal Palace and gardens
- Pastéis de Belém Factory (yummy custard pies)
- National Coaches and Carriages Museum
- Belém Cultural Centre (CCB)
- National Archeology Musem
- Navy Museum
- Belém antiques market
- Belém Botanical Garden
- Alcantara Docks with lots of restaurants and bars
- LX Factory sunday market
- Ajuda Daily Market is very close. Yo can buy fresh fish, meat, fruit, vegetables, cheese and bread from local producers with incredible prices.
- Several restaurants nearby: Portuguese, italian, thai, chinese and japanese restaurants. Some of them are al fresco.
- Yummy pastries and bakeries such as the famous Pastéis de Belém Factory and Padaria Portuguesa are in walking distance.
- Big supermarket: 400 meters ( open from 9 am until 9 pm)
- Minimarket: open until late; 200 meters
- Pharmacy: 300 meters
- Post office: 350 meters
- ATM machine: 300 meters
- Hospital: 400 meters
- Optimus Alive Festival (mid July ): 3 kms
- Free street parking right in front of the studio.
- Night Bars and Clubs in area: 10 minutes walking or less
- LX Factory sunday market: use the bikes and be there in 7 minutes.
CHECKIN / CHECK OUT:
Flexible check in and check out when arrival and departure dates don’t match with reservations from other guests.
AIRPORT PICK UP
I can provide pick up service from the airport depending on your arrival time.
Whenever I am available, I can take you on tours. Tell me where you would like to go - Sintra, Cascais, Évora, Fátima, Óbidos - and I will make you a price much better than travel companies do.
- Train: Walk 8 minutes and you will be at Belém train station, only 3 stops to Cais do Sodré (7 minutes) and 6 to 10 stops from Estoril and Cascais beaches (20 to 30 minutes of panoramic train trip).
- Tram number 15 will take you to Cais do Sodré in 15 minutes.
- There are several buses to Cais do Sodré and Martim Moniz.
- Transtejo boats will take you to the others side of the river, close from Caparica beaches.
- A taxi should cost about 14 to 18 euros already with the luggage fee which is a unique fee that includes all you bags (not for each bag). Bigger taxis are 25% more expensive, if you are less than 5 people, get on a small one. Ask for a receipt with the total price and the car's license at the end and confirm everything is ok before the taxi leaves. Some taxis may try to scam you charging more than 20 euros... Some even charge 40...
Interakcija s gostima
In January 2016, Lisbon Tourism Office is going to charge 1 euros per night to each guest older than 13.
You can ask me anything you need and I will help you planning your stay with tips that suit your interests. Tell what you like and I will prepare you a list full of tips. Also when you are in town I am always available by e-mail, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and viber.
I can provide flexible check in and check out whenever possible, as long as it doesnt interfeer with other guests. Still I can always keep your bags until you leave.
For safety reasons, a fire extinguisher is installed in the kitchen, and also a first-aid kit in the bathroom.
I hope you enjoy the city as much as I do!
I can make you a tour of the area to show you my favorite places. In case you want to go visit other places around Lisbon, I can also prepare a tailor made tour to Cabo da Roca and UNESCO Sintra, Mafra and Ericeira, Peniche and Obidos or Evora UNESCO romanesque city and the Alqueva Lake. Ask me about this.
I provide free coffee, tea, some drinks, bed linen, towels, shampoo, shower gel, Wi-Fi w/ unlimited access and TV with 130 channels (most of them in English, Cine Channels and Cartoon Channels for kids), maps and other touristic information.
I will be available to provide any further information during your stay.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
CLEANING FEE / FRAIS DE NETTOYAGE: 20 paid upon arrival in cash / 20 euros en espêce dans l'arrivée.
LATE CHECK IN: Check-in will include a fee if after 11:00 pm: 15 euros.
CHECK IN /OUT: Flexible whenever possible.
SMOKING: Smoke only in terrace
READING ITEMS: Magazines and books are available in oder to provide usefull travel information but they must be kept in the apartment.
LIGHTS, DOMESTIC APPLIANCES AND WINDOWS: Please make sure you switch off the lights and domestic appliances everytime you leave the flat.
PETS : Only with prior approval.
INTERNET ACCESS: High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for lack of content, access problems or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
CABLE TV: Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the apartment owner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
NOISE : Quiet hour starts at 22:00 and noise should be kept to a minimum.
TABLE, CHAIRS AND UMBRELLA: You can use them to eat at the back yard, as long as you put them back inside whenever you go out.
BIKES: There are 2 bikes available for free but you must always keep an eye on them and use the loackers in case you find any bike park available. If you don't do this, they might be stolen. Please don't take to the beach, the sand may cause serious damages.
CHECK OUT: Please close all the taps and all the lights and heaters / fans whenever you go out and put the trash bag in the closest trash can.
Od 28. Prosinac 2017. - 4. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 4 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 100 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I'm Elsa. I'm a travel blogger who is completely in love with Lisbon.
I have worked in advertising companies for some years but know I work as freelancer copywriter and I manage 3 short term rental flats in town, one in Madragoa and two in Belém. I have found out that I should have taken a degree in Tourism. I really appreciate sharing the best that Lisbon and its surroundings have to offer. Whenever I can, I try to found new places in town such as new graffitis, new restaurants, new vintage shops and so on. I feel that I have to know absolutely everything that is going on in Lisbon so that I can help my guests as best as I can. It is great to mix work with pleasure! My favorites places in town are Madragoa quarter with its old convents and palaces and many great restaurants, Baixa (downtown) with its many acient shops (I know them all) and I have a crush for Belém gardens and pastry shops. To go out at night, I choose Cais do Sodré and Bairro Alto. To drink coffe and read newspapares, Adamastor scenic point is my favorite place. I guess I could write a book only to share my favorite spots in town. You will a find a booklet in my flats where I point my favorite places, so that you can try to live like a local as much as possible. Feel free to share your interests and I will be glad to give you my suggestions. Maybe you too will fall in love with Lisbon as I did. The truth is, I have already received several couples more than once. Is there a better reward?