SUPER COMFORTABLE - BEST VALUE GAY FRIENDLY NEAR BEVERLY HILLS, check in/out can be flexible just ask
Centrally located in W. Hollywood you will walk to Beverly Hills, The Grove, Historic Farmer's Market, Starbucks, Melrose Place, WholeFoods Market, Figs and Olives president Obama favorite restaurant, Sunset, Santa Monica Blvd. tourist attractions, Restaurants, movie theaters, gym and much more.
Check my 5 stars guests reviews;
Check in/out can be flexible, just ask before booking.
Large, clean and very comfortable in prime location near Historic Farmer's Market in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. You will walk to markets, restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, entertainments, Bars, park, flee market, public transportation, Beverly Hills, Historic Farmer's Market, tourist attractions and much more.
PLEASE NOTE; I was very surprise to learn many hosts do not wash the blankets between guests and needless to say, in my place all blankets, sheets, pillow covers are washed and sanitize after each guest.
If you are mesmerized by California light and you love clean, Bright and large space this apartment is for you :-))
PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL BEFORE BOOKING THANKS.
The apartment is furnished and fully equipped, bright, specious and beautifully decorated with original art works, handmade oriental rugs through the apartment and contemporary bright colors furnishing to compliment California bright light that shine through large glass windows.
FYI i do not have pets of any kind however I love animales and i have over sometime the cutest lovely small dog/s who are freindly, clean, well behave who know to stay away from gets if guests do not wish to play or interact with. If you have an issue with that please write me and I will address your concern. Thank you.
INCLUDE FREE WIFI, LINEN, BLANKETS, PILLOWS, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, IRON.
- California king size, orthopedic mattress
- Floor lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Built in closet
- Side table
- Large slide windows facing north
LOCATION: centrally located in the most trendy and desirable area in West Hollywood in Los Angeles, ca; only one block from trendy Melrose Ave. and couple blocks from Fairfax Village. near markets, public transportation, Historic Farmer's Market, The Grove, Sunset Plaza, entertainment, Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Museums, Restaurants, Coffee Shoppes, Star Bucks, Whole Food market, weekend flea market, Bars, Cedar Sinai Hospital, Pacific Design Center, The boys town, Designer boutiques, Downtown LA, Larchmont Village, Gyms, Runyon Canyon for a great hikes and all the tourist attractions. Please check my guests reviews bellow this listing so you will get an idea how fantastic this location is :-))
THE BUILDING is small and cozy, only six units and is located in a small residential street, mostly single family homes. This apartment is a little oasis in the center of all the happening.
- Large and bright
- Separate shower
- Separate bath tub
- Plenty of storage space, cabinets, drawers
and medicine cabinet
- Window face north
There is powder room between the bathrooms.
- Round glass dining table seat 4 people
- Four leather chairs
- Large mirror
- Display cabinet
- Large glass windows that allow California sun in.
- Kitchen is open to the dining area
- Fully equipped
- Dishes, plates, cups, glasses, silverware
_ Coffee maker
- Coffee grinder
- Large refrigerator
I am the only one living in the apartment. The apartment and the room is clean and peaceful. This is one bedroom apartment you will get the room and I am living in the living room. it worked fine with my guests however I understand it is not for everyone.
- Kitchen privileges, fully equipped kitchen; Microwave, coffee maker, Coffee grinder, Panini maker, blender, juicer, toaster, electric cattle, food processor, refrigerators, utensils, plates and cups. Microwave cooking available. Cooking on the stove is not available.
- Laundry room, washing machine and dryer
Interakcija s gostima
I would love to interact with guest if guest wishes when time permitted.
Short distance to Beverly Hills, Historic Farmer's Market, tourist attractions ., Sunset plaza, The Grove, Hollywood walk of fame and the stars, Melrose Ave. is only a block away with designer’s shops, Fred Siegel store - celebrity’s favorite shopping spot, comedy clubs and much more.
* I will consider having small pets with deposit.
$10 daily fee will apply.
- For your enjoyment the apartment clean and quiet and we will keep it that way.
- No laud anything,
- I love music however laying musical instrument is not allow anytime of the day. Sorry.
- No smoking in the apartment or near the building.
- No drugs and social drinking only.
- No painting or doing any art project please. This apartment is for peaceful living only.
- Only register guests allow in the apartment and in the building.
- Gay friendly
- Guests with special needs/medical condition should notify host before booking. Thank you.
- I will consider small pets with deposit, $10 daily extra fee will apply
- Lighting candles are not allow
- Guests are require to take their shoes off while in the apartment. Thank you
- Mail - Guests ask to please do not use the listing address as their mailing address. There is P.o Box service near by, you rent a box and get all your mail and packages there. thank you.
- Photography and recording with out consent in writing is not allow in the apartment
- Guests are welcome to use the kitchen and appliances cooking on the stove and oven is not allow . Microwave cooking only
- Bath and hand towels provided. Please do not use the towels to remove make up and other stains, use them to towel dry clean skin only. thank you.
- Check out time is 10am and can be flexible free of charge any time it is possible however please ask at the time of booking. In case guest check out later then 10am without advance permission a fee of $20 per one hr. will apply.
- Children under 2 years old are welcome with additonal second guest fee.
if noise and cleanness become an issue guest agree to cancel the reservation and re locate.
Ovaj domaćin ima 55 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije