Well-renovated original industrial factory loft-- the character of historic Brooklyn + the comforts of a modern home! 1 block from Bedford L subway. (PRICE VARIES with date and IS accurate AFTER you input dates.)
- very large windows facing the street in the main living space and in the bedroom, so the whole loft gets a lot of sunlight
- hardwood floors
- exposed brick wall
- TV in bedroom with DVD player, CableTV and AppleTV
- large 8-person dining table, custom made from antique barn wood from upstate New York
- fully stocked kitchen
- plates, glasses, wine glasses, linen, towels, etc. are all included
- 3 beds in total can accommodate a total of 5 people in the following way:
1 queen-sized bed (2 people) in the bedroom, 1 queen-sized sofabed in the living room and 1 twin-sized air bed (1 person)
- 1 built-in closet for your use
- one AC window unit in the living room and one AC unit in the bedroom
- 2 ceiling fans in the livingroom and 1 in the bedroom
- bathroom has a bathtub with shower-head over it
- accessible communal rooftop
- communal laundry room on the bottom floor of the building, with washers and dryers available at the cost of $1 per laundry load
Interakcija s gostima
I rent my apartment only when I'm out of town for work, so I will be away when you arrive and during your stay. As you can see from the reviews, this has not posed a problem for past guests. I am always very available and responsive to all questions and communication via email, iMessage, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), text message or phone.
I speak speak English, French, Spanish and Romanian, so you may communicate with me in any of those languages.
* ADDITIONAL cleaning fee of $75 for 1 night rentals
* The PRICE per night varies according to the date. Please do not message me to ask what the final cost is. The cost of your reservation is EXACTLY as Airbnb indicates after you input the exact dates of your reservation request. This is the quickest and most accurate way to find out how much your stay will cost.
* No smoking or pets in the apartment please. I'm very allergic to them, especially cats.
* Please do not smoke indoors.
* Please be clean. I keep my home very clean and would like to come back to it in the same condition.
*** NO SMOKING or PETS. I'm very allergic to them, especially cats.
*** Please be clean. I keep my home very clean and would like to come back to it in the same condition.
Hello, everybody! I am a photographer (Wall Street Journal, Le Monde, NY Times, Nat Geo Traveler, etc.) who, before turning to photography a few years ago, spent some years as a humanitarian aid worker (UN, Oxfam, Save the Children, etc.) responding in areas affected by natural disasters or conflict. I travel a lot on very short notice and I rent out my home while I'm gone. Once upon a time, I was also an aspiring painter, which is what first brought me to Williamsburg over ten years ago, back when artists flocked to the neighborhood's cheap rents. The neighborhood has changed drastically since then, becoming one of New York's most sought-after, full of unique restaurants and bars, boutique stores, flea markets, music venues, etc. My home is a loft in an original industrial factory building that was one of the first in the neighborhood to be renovated and converted into residential living spaces. It provides modern comforts while still retaining the original details and character of historic industrial Williamsburg.
* I speak English, French, Spanish and Romanian so you may communicate with me in any of those languages.