At this cozy rustic mountain retreat you are perched near top of Pine Mountain, yet minutes from dining and entertainment Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg offer.
On a clear day you can watch sunrise over the mountains without leaving warmth of king size bed.
The traditional Appalachian style cabin is ideal for two people. Additional two can be accommodated on sofa bed downstairs.
It's possible to hike to the top of Pine Mountain. It's a 20 min hike from the cabin but it can be tricky getting to the very top because of fallen trees. Exercise caution and you will be rewarded with panoramic views of the area.
Up the road and over the top is a Pine Crest hiking trail for a short hike with great views.
Short drive from Pigeon Forge to Gatlinburg takes you through the forest along the rushing mountain river. It's lovely any time of the year.
After exciting scenic drive to the cabin you will keep going even higher as there are 33 log stairs from the driveway to the cabin entrance. Most people love this but it may not be for everyone.
In late spring and summer lush foliage obscures distant views making it seem like you're deep in the forest.
Don't worry if you're snowed in - there is fast Wi-Fi, Apple TV, 52" LCD, and a small DVD library at your disposal.
What to pack: Pigeon Forge is in a semi-dry (restricted alcohol sales) county so pack accordingly. We leave candles around the cabin when we visit but they may be used up so pack a few to use responsibly. Same goes for coffee, sugar, oil. Hiking boots are always a good idea in the mountains. Bug spray is useful in late spring and summer.
Towels, sheets, and hair dryer are provided.
Cabin is fully equipped with cooking pots and pans, utensils, cups and glasses and wine opener. Coffee maker and toaster are provided as well.
Please see driving directions I posted even when using GPS. If bringing pets please read the house rules section to avoid problems with your booking.
If you'd rather stay just outside town we have another cabin about same distance from PF and Gatlinburg 15 min to each). You can see it here:
Guest have the entire cabin to themselves.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm available by Airbnb, text or phone. Airbnb messaging is best when it's acceptable to receive response within a day. Text for response within couple hours. Call if there is emergency.
Please read all the provided information to make sure the cabin is a good fit for your vacation needs. If there is an issue with your stay that would prevent you from ranking it five stars please let us know and we'll do our best to address it. We strive for five star ranking in every category.
This cabin is our vacation home. To help make it pleasant for all our guests we have established the following rules:
- Please treat our cabin as you would your own home. This will help keep the cabin clean and damage free for everyone. If anything gets damaged please inform us so that we can address it for the next group of travelers.
- CHECK-IN: 4pm check-in seems late but it's needed during busy periods when cleaners have lots of cabins to attend. If you arrive after 4pm and cabin is not in order please contact me immediately by telephone.
- CHECK-OUT: Please follow the checkout procedure posted in the cabin and respect the 11 am checkout time so we can prepare everything for the next group of travelers. If you need a late checkout let us know as far in advance as possible. If our cleaning crew arrives to do their job and cabin is not available there will be extra fee to compensate them for extra time.
- SMOKING is allowed on the outside deck only. Tampering with smoke detectors in the wooden cabin is strictly prohibited and dangerous. There is $250 cleanup fee if tobacco smoke is detected inside the cabin. Please dispose cigarette butts in trash only.
- PETS: pets are welcome but require additional cleaning. If bringing pets, please add them to your reservation as additional guests. This will automatically add the appropriate pet fee to your reservation.
Pets are not allowed on the furniture, bed, jacuzzi tub or hot tub. Do not leave pets alone or lock them in bathrooms or closet. Forest setting can spook a normally well behaved animal and they have caused damage before. If you have to leave your pet alone, please bring with you a crate or make arrangements with pet sitting services in town. Do not have pets defecate in immediate proximity of the cabin. If we have to remove pet feces from around the cabin there will be $50 cleanup charge.
- FIREPLACE: can be used from October 1 through May 1 only. Always use the fireplace screen when fire is burning. Please do not overload the fireplace. Large fires can overheat the surrounding wooden walls or roof and cause a house fire. Fuel the fire safely.
- FIREWOOD: The racked up firewood under and on the deck is not seasoned and is not to be burned. We can arrange firewood delivery if requested and paid for ahead of your arrival. You can pick up firewood just about anywhere in Pigeon Forge for $5-$8/stack.
- HOT TUB: Please keep the hot tub cover closed at all times when not in use. Do not drain or add water to the hot tub. If food or other stuff is found in the hot tub there will be additional cleaning fee of $150.
Please do not use bath towels and hand towels for makeup removal. If you don't have your own makeup wipes use wash cloths.
Do not enter the crawl space below the cabin.
Ovaj domaćin ima 80 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are experienced Airbnb hosts and guests. We are offering a comfortable, clean, and safe place for you to stay and will do our best to make your stay as pleasurable and memorable as possible. Funds earned go back to Airbnb community when we travel or into property improvements for our guests to enjoy.