Cosy apartment in the heart of Warsaw:
close to the Palace of Culture and Science
and Warsaw Central Train Station - (Warszawa Centralna)
The apartment is situated on the second floor of a building with an elevator and is fully furnished and equipped.
Consists of a nice living room with balcony, separate, bright kitchen, hall and the bathroom.
- large comfortable sofaBed, which at night turns into a comfortable bed for two.
- large wardrobe, two chest of drawers
- a round table with two chairs, standing lamp..
- table with 2 chairs (you can eat meals)
- everything you need to prepare your meals:
- stove with oven,
- refrigerator with freezer,
- electric kettle, pots, dishes, cutlery,
- coffee maker,
- microwave etc.
- (coffee and tea provided).
- bath-tub with shower
- washing machine
- basket for dirty clothes
* TV with a wide range of international channels
* high speed free Internet Wi-Fi.
* ironing board, iron,
* hair dryer,
* bath cosmetics (shower gel, shampoo),
* fresh, fragrant bedlinen and towels.
* maps and guides.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available for the guest during their stay in my apartment.
* The keys to the apartment we give personally
* Guests have at their disposal the whole apartment.
* Flexibility in check-in and check-out.
* Arrival and departure time to be agreed.
1. Keep the apartment clean.
2. Respect the silence after 10pm.
3. Check-in time after 10pm additional fee 15EUR
4. Smoking on the balcony
Welcome and have a wonderful time in Warsaw.
Ovaj domaćin ima 81 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello, I'm Maria,
I am open minded, positive and friendly person who like traveling and meeting new people.
I hope you will have amazing time in Warsaw, I'm available to answer if you have any questions.
See you soon!