Whether you're on a business trip, a vacation, on a romantic getaway, or getting a taste of the annual Sinulog Festival, this is just the perfect place to settle down, relax, and start exploring the amazing island of Cebu!
1. NO smoking please. Seriously, no smoking. We will forfeit your entire security deposit if you break this rule. Please be considerate of other guests coming in right after you leave who are expecting a tobacco-free environment at our condo.
2. You have our blessings to cook your favorite meals in our kitchen. Just remember to clean up afterwards and place everything back to where you found them.
3. Please keep the place neat and clean as you would in your home.
4. Don't forget to switch off the TV, air-conditioning, and other appliances (except the refrigerator of course) when leaving the apartment.
5. Always turn off the air-conditioning when you leave the apartment. Save electricity, save Mother Earth!
6. If the trash bin(s) is full, please throw it out in the garbage room.
7. If you break/damage any of the glass wares or anything that comes in a set, you have to pay for the whole set.
1.Housekeeping is scheduled once a week (every Thursday) or every after guest checks out.
2.Housekeeping only includes changing of bed sheets, cleaning of bathrooms, sweeping the floor, and dusting of furniture. You are responsible for keeping the kitchen clean, washing the dishes, and generally keeping the place neat and clean.
3.Bed sheets and pillow cases are changed after every booking or once every week if you are staying for more than a week.
Ovaj domaćin ima 119 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
As your host, I'll personally welcome and show you around the condo once you arrive. I manage a small business so I am mostly busy during the day and that leaves you guys to generally enjoy your privacy. But if you need anything or have some questions you can easily contact me on my phone or email. I can also recommend to you an excellent tourist guide. I can speak Tagalog and Cebuano. My dad can also speak Bahasa so it won't be a problem if you message me using any of those languages ;-)
I'm currently residing in Canada. Lisa or my dad (Sally) will be your host once you arrive at our place :-)