Spacious APT with 3 double rooms, fully equiped kitchen, living room, reading corner, extra sitting area, 2 balconies, WiFi. The place has a great location, even if you come without car!
In winter just 4 km from 2 largest ski resorts in the valley, the skibus stop is just up to 5 walking minutes from the house (the drive by skibus takes 10 minutes).
In the summer you can enjoy the beautiful garden with small natural pool, BBQ corner, small kids playground, different spots with deckchairs ,stu
Very spacious appartement with 120 sqm, where you find everything you need. The place is for 6 persons, with children for up to 7 persons.
- 2 x double room with double bed
- 1 x double room with bunk and single bed
- fully equiped kitchen (disches, pots, pans, electric stove with oven, dishwasher, microwave)
- hall with TV and leather sofas - used as living room
- one double room is larger and has a very nice sitting area and there are even stairs to a nice space with sofas - reading area. The sitting + reading area can be separated from the bedroom by textile " sliding door "
- 1 bathroom with double sink, bath and shower
- 1 separated toilet
- parking place a front of the house
- Wifi (basic connection (stable connetion not guaranteed, advanced connection for a fee 20 Euro/stay/unlimited number of laptops)
- ski storage with shoes dryer
You have an access to the beautiful garden with a little natural swimming pond, kids playground, BBQ corner - you can relax in the garden and enjoy the stunning view over surrounding mountains. BBQ and swimming possilbe just in the summer.
In the ground floor of the house is a ski storage with ski boots dryer.
NOTE: the APT is in the last floor of the house, it can happen when to many poeple are online that the W-Lan connection is unstable.
Please note - the number of bedrooms depends on the number of guests i.e.
- 2 persons = 1 bedroom available, the rest will be locked
- 3-5 persons = 2 bedrooms available, the rest will be locked
- 6 persons = 3 bedrooms available
The check-out is till 08:30 am.
Interakcija s gostima
The Schmiedhaus is run by family Brigitte and Tony Furtner and I (Eliska) don't live there, just help with bookings. But you can contact me anytime during your stay for recommendations.
Brigitte and Tony are very nice couple, that built up a beautiful house with 4 comfortable appartements. They have their own apartment on the ground floor and are always happy to give you insider tips and recommendations. They are middle age poeple, loving their house, garden and peace in the house. They prefer calm and respectful guests, who come to realax or make sports, not to come to party.
Under my profile you find more listings. Why is this place special for me?
- in the summer the high light is the garden with the natural swimming pond, good starting point for hike and bike trips
- in the winter only up to 5 walking minutes to the skibus (according to your fitness) and two largest ski areas in Zillertal are just 4 km (Zillertal Arena or Hochzillertal-Hochügen).
We provide discounts for children - please contact Eliska (please don't forget to mention the number of kids and their age).
The airbnb calculation is not able to take in consideration our pricing system. That is in the winter as follows
- price for up to 4 persons 154 Euro a night, final cleaning 85 Euro
- price for 5-6 persons 206 Euro a night, final cleaning 85 Euro plus 15 Euro for every additional person
In the summer
- price for up to 4 persons 104 Euro a night, final cleaning 85 Euro
- price for 5-6 persons 152 Euro a night, final cleaning 85 Euro plus 15 Euro for every additional person
It's possible to book an extra double room for 2 additional persons. It's a double room with shower/WC on the same floor as the appartement. The price is 26 Euro/person/night plus final cleaning fee of 15 Euro. If you would like to book the room, please contact Eliska.
The minimum stay are 3 nights - shorter stay is possible, but there is an extra charge of 3 Euro per person and night. Airbnb system is not able to calculate it into the price, so we can do it after you send the request.
We know it all sounds complicated, so please don't hesitate to contact Eliska and ask.
- the APT is in a family house, so no "party groups" are wished and we kindly ask you to keep the night time
- we kindly ask you to keep the APT clean and separate the garbage properly, that's an obligation in Austria
- your ski and ski boots please leave in the ski storage (there is a ski boots dryer) - it's not allowed to take it into the APT
- Brigitte or Tonny goes every day to the apartment to empty dust bins (it's a kind of room service) - if you don't agree with this, please don't book this place
- if you want to book the place and want friends comming by for visit - please ask before you make the booking
- the check-out is till 08:30 am
Od 23. Prosinac 2017. - 31. Ožujak 2018. minimalni boravak je 7 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 392 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I come from Prague, but fell in love with the mountains so I decided to move to beautifull Zillertal in Austria. After a couple of years here I started a small hostel called Haus Sonneneck. In addition to my Haus Sonneneck I help other hosts with their bookings or manage their places completely.
In Haus Sonneneck you will propably meet my boyfriend Bobby. In summer he's a moutain bike guide and during the winter he runs the Hot-Zone school of snowboarding. Bobby has lived in Zillertal for more than 12 year so he can give you the best information where to go (or not to go:))
Please let us always know what activities you plan to do in Zillertal and we can honestly advice you if the valley is the right location for your holiday.
We like to sit, chat and have a drink, but we don't like party and we ask our guests to respect the night time and let our neighbours sleep. So if you want to party, please better do not book any house on my profile.