APT for up to 3 persons, 1 bedroom, fully equiped kitchen, bathroom, balcony. The place has a great location, even if you come without car!
In winter just 4 km from 2 largest ski resorts in the valley, the skibus stop is just up to 5 walking minutes from the house (the drive by skibus takes 10 minutes).
In the summer you can enjoy the beautiful garden with small natural pool, BBQ corner, small kids playground, different spots with deckchairs ,stunning views over surrounding mountais.
The apartment is called Rosenalm and is in the house of Brigitte and Tony. Brigitte and Tony has a large house with 4 holiday apartments and their privat apartment is on the ground floor.
The apartment Rosenalm is on the 1st floor and has 48 sqm
- double room with double bed and single bed for 3rd person
- fully equiped kitchen (disches, pots, pans, electric stove with oven, dishwasher, microwave)
- in the kitchen is a cozy sitting area and TV
- bathroom with shower/WC
- Wifi basic connection for free (stable connetion not guaranteed, advanced connection for a fee 20 Euro/stay/unlimited number of laptops-can be booked on location)
- parking place a front of the house
- beautiful garden with view over the surrounding mountains, little swimming pond, outdoor kitchen - swimming and cooking is possible only in the summer.
In the ground floor of the house is a ski storage with ski boots dryer. You can enjoy the garden.
Interakcija s gostima
The Schmiedhaus is run by family Brigitte and Tony Furtner and I (Eliska) don't live there, just help with bookings. But you can contact me anytime during your stay for recommendations.
Brigitte and Tony are very nice couple, that built up a beautiful house with 4 comfortable appartements. They have their own apartment on the ground floor and are always happy to give you insider tips and recommendations. They are middle age poeple, loving their house, garden and peace in the house. They prefer calm and respectful guests, who come to realax or make sports, not to come to party.
Under my profile you find more listings. Why is this place special for me?
- in the summer the high light is the garden with the natural swimming pond, good starting point for hike and bike trips
- in the winter only up to 5 walking minutes to the skibus (according to your fitness) and two largest ski areas in Zillertal are just 4 km (Zillertal Arena or Hochzillertal-Hochügen).
It's possible to book an extra double room for 2 additional persons. It's a double room with shower/WC on the same floor as the appartement. The price is 26 Euro/person/night plus final cleaning fee of 15 Euro per person. If you would like to book the room, please contact Eliska.
The minimum stay are 3 nights - for short stay up to 3 nights there is an extra charge of 3 Euro per person and night.
The check out is till 08:30 am. Why so early? Brigitte has 4 apartments to clean in one day till 4 pm - 2 smaller and 2 large apartments, these has to be done till 4 pm and it would be a mission impossible if she would not start early enough.
- the APT is in a family house, so no "party groups" are wished and we kindly ask you to keep the night time
- we kindly ask you to keep the APT clean and separate the garbage properly, that's an obligation in Austria
- your ski and ski boots please leave in the ski storage (there is a ski boots dryer) - it's not allowed to take it into the APT
- Brigitte or Tonny goes every day to the apartment to empty dust bins (it's a kind of room service) - if you don't agree with this, please don't book this place
- if you want to book the place and want friends comming by for visit - please ask before you make the booking
- the check-out is till 08:30 am
Od 23. Prosinac 2017. - 14. Travanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 6 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 389 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I come from Prague, but fell in love with the mountains so I decided to move to beautifull Zillertal in Austria. After a couple of years here I started a small hostel called Haus Sonneneck. In addition to my Haus Sonneneck I help other hosts with their bookings or manage their places completely.
In Haus Sonneneck you will propably meet my boyfriend Bobby. In summer he's a moutain bike guide and during the winter he runs the Hot-Zone school of snowboarding. Bobby has lived in Zillertal for more than 12 year so he can give you the best information where to go (or not to go:))
Please let us always know what activities you plan to do in Zillertal and we can honestly advice you if the valley is the right location for your holiday.
We like to sit, chat and have a drink, but we don't like party and we ask our guests to respect the night time and let our neighbours sleep. So if you want to party, please better do not book any house on my profile.