Stay in 88 m2 in the heart of Vesterbro. Vesterbro is to Copenhagen, what Williamsburg is to NYC. The difference is the distance. From here there's only a 10-minute walk to everything you need.
THE APARTMENT IS OUR PRIVATE HOME:
- Awesome for 2 people. Suitable for up to 4 people
- Kitchen / Dining room with dishwasher and (pullout) table for 6 people
- Bedroom with king-sized bed (2 people)
- Living room with huge lounge/couch (suitable for 2 extra people)
- Home office (which you can use for sleeping as well. We have an extra mattress for 1 person)
- Laundry room with washing machine
- 60 m2 of basement with extra chairs, extra mattress, ironing board ...
- Roof terrace - perfect for breakfast in the morning sun or late night drinks during sunset
- Parking on the street
- Clean sheets and towels
- Extra iPhone/iPad chargers and Mac chargers with Danish plug
- Both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WIFI (Internet)
2-minute walk to cheap bike rental
3-minute walk to train station (1 stop from Central Station)
4-minute walk to local hangout places, green spots, great cafés and concert venues
5-minute walk to Meat Packing District with bars, night clubs, restaurants, and Saturday food market
6-minute walk to grocery shopping and shopping in general
7-minute walk to the Copenhagen Mall
8-minute walk to the water and Copenhagen Canal with (must-try) boat rental and public pool to swim in
10-minute walk to Copenhagen Central Station
14-minute walk to Copenhagen City Center / Tower Hall
- It would seem that the apartment is located in a noisy area. But it's not at all! This end of the street is quiet and perfect for relaxing and sleeping.
This neighborhood is full of cool and creative people, who hang out after work in the evening sun with some take away food... who play ping pong or basketball on the boulevard across from the great cafés... or who enjoys a cold beer with friends on one of the many great local bars.
Copenhagen has so much awesomeness to offer. You're more than welcome here :)
Please note, that if you're more than 2 people renting my home, person 1 + 2 sleep in the bedroom, while person 3 + 4 sleep on the big lounge/couch in the living room. If you travel with a parent, child or friend, who you don't want to share a bed with, just let me know - then I'll make a bed for you in the bedroom and the other on the couch.