Beautiful area! Walk to Metra, Ravinia Park, Glencoe, Botanic Garden & Beach.
Spacious and bright with fireplace, 60" TV (premium internet & Roku TV), PS4, modern kitchen, garden. Currently 3 bedroom 2.5bath plus office, could change to 4 bedrooms
There are two sections to the home making the guest quarters very private. Living room is lined with windows that overlook the landscaped back yard and 3 season room.
Living area features fireplace, large 3D TV, movies, games, and PS4 to keep entertained at night.
Please note that we have moved the second twin bed to the upstairs bedroom. One guest room has a queen/full bed and the second has two twin beds. Guest room with queen/full bed has Roku TV with DVD player.
I only book one reservation in the guest wing at a time to ensure privacy.
The full home will be available in periodically. The master bedroom has a king size bed, TV with Roku, en suite bathroom, and large walk in closet. The master bedroom also features sliding glass doors that open onto a 3 season porch looking out at the back garden.
There is also an office or additional sleeping space with a powder room in that wing of the house.
Guests will have access to the entire house. This includes a newly renovated kitchen and living room as well as laundry room. Outdoor areas are also open to guests.
Interakcija s gostima
We will have very limited interaction with guests during this time but can stop by if needed. We are always available via phone, text, or email.
We own cats (they stay in the master wing of the house). We will have the master wing thoroughly cleaned before guests arrive to ensure that guests with allergies will not have any issues.
We cover lawn services and utilities
Please read all of the following rules before requesting to book this home. We love our home and want to make sure that it and our guests are kept safe. Many of the items listed are common sense but it’s always good to have guidelines. Please contact me before requesting to book if you have any questions.
Rental agreement containing full house rules will be emailed to guest upon booking. Please sign and return signature page within 48 hours.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AGREED TO BY GUEST AND THE PROPERTY OWNERS:
This agreement is entered into by the guest/occupants with the property owners (and owner representatives), and is also the individuals who will be occupying the residence and will be held responsible for any and all damages.
Guest 1 ________________________
Guest 2 ________________________
Guest 3 ________________________
Guest 4 ________________________
Guest 5 ________________________
Guest 6 ________________________
This agreement is for a vacation rental with a term specified through Airbnb. It does not create tenancy and all costs associated with eviction will be assigned to the guests.
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: The Property in Highland Park is in a quiet high density residential neighborhood. It is not a suitable venue for Parties or related activities. The maximum occupancy for this property is 6 people. Parties, loud music (including music in the yard), smoking or drinking alcohol in the front yard, public intoxication, or any other activities that would disrupt the neighbors` enjoyment of their properties are strictly prohibited. We have wonderful neighbors and want to keep it that way. You will be asked to leave immediately if the Good Neighbor Policy is violated.
Terms and Conditions for this home.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. No Early Check-ins, please. This will ensure that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check outs of more than 2 hours (unless previously arranged) incur $50 late fee.
2. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN RESIDENCE OR AROUND THE PREMISES.
3. Pets are not permitted in this home under any conditions without prior approval. If there is pet damage or evidence of an unpermitted pet is found a $500 fee will be charged to Occupant or withheld from the Security Deposit.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement. This is a suburban area are not well suited for those younger than 25.
5. Absolutely no commercial photography or filming is permitted on site without previous agreement with us.
6 DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Deposits returned via Airbnb after 7 days in cases where:
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. There is NO SMOKING in or around the home. (If smoking occurs in or around the property, you will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected. Remediation of smoke odor inside the home or any other damage caused by smoking will be handled as intentional damage, not covered by damage waiver, and if evidence of smoking inside the home is found, a $500 fee will be charged to Occupant or withheld from the Security Deposit.)
d. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in designated dumpster.
e. All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
f. Used towels are on the bathroom floors and not on wood furniture or floors.
g. No damage is done to yard or outdoor furniture.
h. No excessive cleaning is needed.
i. All keys are left in the lock box and doors and windows are left locked. (Failure to return keys your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to re-key the whole house.) Property MUST be securely locked any time you leave. (If property is not properly locked when you depart, you will be charged $150.00 fee, and be responsible if anything is stolen.)
j. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
k. No linens are lost or damaged.
l. No early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangements are made.
m. The guest(s)/ occupant(s) is not evicted by the property owners (or representative of the property owners), the local law enforcement.
n. No loud parties of any kind; you will be asked to leave immediately. Again, this is a residential neighborhood and there are better places to hold a party.
o. No items are found missing from the house. We have many pictures and an inventory of what is in the house. Please don’t steal. I doubt anything in the house is worth the risk of a police record.
7. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation fees are determined by Airbnb. We understand that there are sometimes extenuating circumstances and will try to be flexible in those cases.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: You have rented this home with the occupancy at the occupancy specified in your reservation. An additional charge or $50.00 per person per night for guests in addition to maximum allowed in the home will be assessed. We have asked that you list all the guests in the home and please do not bring people who are not guests into the house. We try to make sure we are familiar with all the people who are in our home.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES:
a. This home is fully stocked with a one-time set up with linens, towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hair dryers in each bathroom. Washers, dryers and fully equipped kitchens include spices and plenty of dinnerware, flatware and cookware.
b. This home is equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board, unless noted otherwise.
c. This home has WiFi and cable and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that temporarily or for the duration of your stay may be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time. Pay Per View movies will be deducted from the deposit. If added costs become excessive, cable account will be restricted.
d. The thermostat will be set no lower than 70 degrees (summer) and no higher than 78 degrees (winter). We will notify guest(s)/ occupant(s) if we notice excessive utilities use. If use is unreasonable and continued we will deduct the excess cost from the deposit.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guest(s)/ occupant(s) will not be permitted to check-in.
13. PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INJURY: This home is privately owned; the property owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The property owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest(s)/ occupant(s). We will notify guests if we find items left behind but will donate them to a local charity if we do not receive a response after 2 weeks. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guest(s)/ occupant(s) are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
a. INSURANCE: Guest(s)/ occupant(s) personal property, including vehicles are not insured by property owners, against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others or any other cause. Property owners do not insure against personal injury to guest(s)/ occupant(s), outside guests, or licensees, due to any cause or reason.
b. INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS: Guest(s)/ occupant(s), for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges property owners and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless property owners from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage, theft or injury to guest(s)/ occupant(s), other occupants, guests or licensees, or their personal property, arising out of or in connection with Occupant’s use and occupancy of the Premises, which is made, incurred or sustained by guest(s)/ occupant(s) other occupants, guests or licensees.
c. Guest(s)/ occupant(s) agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
d. Guest(s)/ occupant(s)shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
e. Guest(s)/ occupant(s) agrees not to access the “property owners garage”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
f. The property has smoke alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Guest(s)/ occupant(s) will notify property owners without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
14. NO ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Guest(s)/ occupant(s) shall not assign any interest in the Agreement or subrent any part of the Premises. Any attempted assignment or subrental shall be void and ineffective and shall result in termination of the Agreement and occupancy of the Premises. In the event of such termination, property owners shall be entitled to retain all sums paid by guest(s)/ occupant(s).
15. ENTRY: property owners, or agent for owners of the Premises, retains full legal, possessory and access rights at all time, and may enter the Premises at any time. Generally access is required (i) for the purpose of making necessary repairs, to supply necessary or agreed services; (ii) to verify that the guest(s)/ occupant(s) has complied with the terms of the Agreement or to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, or check for damages; or (iii) in case of emergency. Property owners make reasonable efforts to provide guest(s)/ occupant(s) with advance notice.
16. PARKING: Driveway for three cars in front of home. There is also street parking but a permit is required (and would be provided) during the summer.
17. AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT: Due to building codes applicable to residential homes not requiring full handicap accessibility, this home is NOT ADA compliant. Please call us with any questions on accessibility.
Ovaj domaćin ima 63 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am someone who loves to travel and meet new people. While at home I love to try new bars and restaurants in Chicago and take advantage of the live music scene. My favorite place to visit is Sweden and the US West Coast.
I enjoy snowboarding, skateboarding, swing dancing, and playing guitar.
I also love animals and have spoiled and lazy cats.
I am a quiet guest who enjoys relaxing with a cup of tea and chatting about the day. I like to make sure I leave a place as clean as I found it and often clean up my hotel room before housecleaning arrives.