Apartment of 38m2, 1st floor of a four storey building, in a little noisy street in the center of Paris. 5 minutes walk from Bastille and Hotel de Ville, 15 minutes walk from Chatelet and Notre Dame, 20 minutes Walk from the Louvre.
The door is shielded and there is a digital code at the entrance of the building.
- a lounge with a sofabed (for 2 persons, sheets and blankets are providedand) and TV,
- a small fully equipped kitchen (stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, electric toasted sandwiches, kettle, toaster ...)
- a dining room (the table folds and unfolds easily depending on the number of people) with a sofabed for 1 person.
- a new (May 2013) showerroom with restroom (towels are provided),
- a bedroom with a double bed (available only over 2 people)
Access to high speed wireless and an audio system compatible with iphone / ipod.
The St Paul metro (line 1) is 100m, the Pont-Marie metro (line7) 200m. There are also many buses as line 96, 69 and 67, and buses of nights.
Plans for subways and buses are available if desired.
You will find many bars and restaurants surrounding, but also supermarkets, bakeries and butcher shops.
The Marais district and one of the most sympatic of Paris, offering both tranquility and fun.