Enjoy peace and serenity in this beautiful loft apartment. Located in the back of the second floor, the Beige Suite offers a quiet haven for you to spend your down time in Montreal. This Apartment Suite can accommodate up to three guests.
The Beige Suite** is a studio suite with exposed red brick dating back to its early 20th century construction.
The price quoted is for 2 people. A double matress can be provided for $20 per additional person.
This is a studio suite with a private bathroom and a private kitchen. There is one queen bed in the bedroom.
• One queen bed
• Small kitchen with fridge, stove/oven and microwave where cooking is allowed (certain restrictions apply)
• Modern bathroom
• Air-conditioning and heating
• 32" plasma television
• Wireless high-speed internet
• Table with 4 chairs
If requested we can pre-stock your fridge with the food stuff you need. (You pay the cost + tip)
**If this space doesn't quite meet your needs, please feel free to look at our other rooms and suites :)
Your room also has:
• Direct access to our balcony
• Access to the communal kitchen and breakfast area
• We have a special agreement with a sports complex about a 5 minute walk away. For $7.5 you have access to their pool, hot tubs, and gym
The owner lives on site as well.
We are located within easy access to the following areas:
• Mount Royal Park (Parc Mont-Royal)
• The Plateau
• Old Port (Vieux Port)
• St. Catherine Street and Downtown Shopping
• Central Business District
• McGill Campus
• Place-des-Arts and Cartier des Spectacles
• Latin Quarter (Cartier Latin)
You can walk to pretty much every recommended travel site but bus, metro, bixi bike, and train stations are within easy walking distance as well.
We hold a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and a GreenLeaders Gold Level for being eco friendly! We're very proud of this. To keep in this standing, we offer sheet and towel changes every 3 nights unless you ask otherwise.
Interakcija s gostima
I can also prepare and serve breakfast for an extra fee...
No pets and no smoking inside the building.
Ovaj domaćin ima 42 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am an ex aerospace engineer who runs his own bed and breakfast in Montreal...
This is my retirement project. I like travelling and sitting at a cafe doing nothing so If you happen to be visiting and we can not meet please forgive me but I have really nice people working for me and they will take care of you.
If you have any questions or comments please send an e-mail and I will respond to you right away no matter where I am.