Updated/tastefully remodeled w/Modern Furniture and Amenities. Situated in San Rafael, one of Denver's oldest & most diverse urban neighborhoods, this house is an example of the city's classic architectural styles of the late 1800s.
** We expect all guests to have read and understood our house rules before booking (we are saying this because many of our recent guests have not taken the time to READ our listing information and house rules carefully). Thank you!
* The 3BD can sleep up to 6 adults.
- The master: Queen-size Sleep Number
- The medium bedroom: Firm standard Queen
- The small bedroom: Plush platform Queen bed
- If you would like for us to set up an additional air mattress (twin size and very comfortable), please let us know in advance.
- Beautiful, totally remodeled kitchen w/everything you need to cook (pots, pans, knives, plates, spices, oil, etc.)
- Coffee provided (K-cups with Keurig coffee maker)
- Electric tea kettle for tea
Street parking is free and usually open right in front of the house. Street sweeping is the 4th Thursday of each month between April and November, so just park across the street if your stay falls on that day.
We will only rent it to:
CLEAN and Respectful guests who are CLEAN!!
IMPORTANT: Since this is a personal home, NOT a hotel or party/crash house , we expect our guests to treat it as such (these requests are from past learning experiences):
* Please read "House Rules" section of this post
* Please ask us first if you plan to have additional guests visiting the house that are not part of the registered Airbnb group. If unregistered guests use or stay at the house without prior permission, we will change for a full house (6 guests) for the duration of the reservation.
* We provide a printed house manual (in a blue folder), so please READ IT for more information when you arrive!
- Please contact us with your estimated arrival time so we can arrange to meet and provide the keys.
- Washer and Dryer are available in the basement.
Interakcija s gostima
- We are easily reachable by text/phone/email.
- Check-in is after 4:00pm and checkout is by 11:00am.
- We do our best to accommodate reasonable requests for different check-in/out times, but this depends on our booking calendar and must be arranged in advance.
- In the heat of the Summer, please draw (close) the purple curtains in the master bedroom. This greatly helps to keep the house cool.
We only accept guests who confirmed that they have read the House Rules
*Please leave the space the way found it
*Remove your shoes while inside the house.
*Smoking of any kind is NOT permitted (no 420 allowed either) under any circumstances--full security deposit amount will be charged.
*Do not use our Sofa as a bed--please be honest about how many people are staying at the house.
*The fireplace is not safely operable--DO NOT open grates or burn anything inside of it.
*When removing make-up, use the dark-brown towels provided for you (not the white towels!)
*Turn down thermostat to 60ºF in cold months when you leave the house for the day or when you check out.
* Turn off the lights when leaving home for the day.
* Lost key(s)--$50/key
*Recycle bottles, glass, cardboard, boxes, cans, papers, and recyclable plastics in a BLUE bin provided for you on the back porch (use the same key as the front door to open the kitchen/back door)
*Pick up after yourselves by washing dishes, pots and pans, etc.
*Clean up the kitchen after cooking (including the cook top)
*Use "splatter screen" if cooking with oil (bacon too!) We provide three different sizes.
*Reuse your towels up to three nights(we don't provide one towel/day); if you are staying longer than 3 nights, we will provide you with more towels.
*Please note that we reserve the right to charge up to the full security deposit amount, if the house rules are not followed.
Ovaj domaćin ima 162 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are both Nutritional Therapists. Masami is a Yoga Therapist as well and Chris is a teacher, builder and a handyman. We are also writers, artists, and gardeners. Masami is originally from Kumamoto, Japan. Chris is from Colorado and Toronto, Canada. We now live in beautiful Wheat Ridge, Colorado (just outside of Denver). We are well traveled and we love meeting people from everywhere!!