There is almost no rules in my HOME, but the ones I have I'll appreciate that you keep, so that me renting out to you and you renting from me, won't be a bad experience!
1. Take your shoes off in the hallway when you get in
- do NOT walk with shoes or high heels on my parquet floor.
2. This a non-smoking apartment, please respect that!
- but you may smoke on the roof terrace with the door to the apartment closed.
3. You may NOT bring any pets
- not even a stick insect or a tame bird in a cage
4. Please do not forget to empty the trash when you leave for the last time! There are dumpsters in the ally on the left side of the main door to the building.
5. If you loose the keys while staying here, the locksmith is on your bill!
6. If something breaks while you are staying in my home, I know it is an accident and not done by purpose, Air B'n'B's Host Insurance covers all damages done while guest stay in my home so don't you worry about paying!
However, Air B'n'B will only pay for the damages with the insurance, if I know what booking/guest broke lets say, the door handle. So if the accident happens, please let me know, so I can get full coverage. Thank you.
Ovaj domaćin ima 149 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I’m a Entrepreneur and Broadcast Journalist with a bad case of wanderlust. I traveling between Denmark and Spain due to work and love. When not home in Denmark or Spain I rent out my HOME and so far, I've only had good experience doing that!
My experiences with Airbnb, have put my scribbling mind at work and the result is a book called "How to win at Airbnb" - that was put up for sale in May 2015.
Airbnb encourage me the Host, to tell you the Guest, what my life motto is. It's real simple; "The one who has the ability, has the obligation". So I wrote a book.