You have a quiet, sunny, private room with flat TV and very comfortable bed! You can lock your door for privacy! Apartment is 2 short blocks to Paulista and Consolacao station! You can find a lot of bars, restaurants, stores and markets near by. Best location of the city!
- Beautiful, Sunny and Very Clean Bedroom Available in the best location in Sao Paulo.
- Room is Fully Furnished with Flat TV and High Speed Internet.
Clean sheets, pillow cover, duvet cover, towels are there when you arrive.
Your stuff is always safe. I never open your door without ask your permission.
- We share Bathroom.
- Bathroom is always clean. There is a big window in the bath room. Fresh air is always good to have. There is hair dryer, soap, toilette paper, etc for guests.
- We have a professional cleaner every week.
Apartment is on 4rd Floor with lift.
- Apartment is located on Rua Bela Cintra, Paulista area, which is the best location in Sao Paulo, where you can find Supermarkets, Movie theaters, Coffee Shops, Post Office, Lot of really good international Restaurants, Retail Stores, fun Clubs, Bars with cool artistic crowd & a Beer-Garden are within 5 min walking distance.
- Apartment is 2 short blocks away from Subway station (yellow and green lines).
- The cat is very friendly and calm.
- use of refrigerator and microwave only in kitchen for heating up things (no cooking, sorry).
The doorman will provide the key.
In a shared apartment, the best tenants spend most of their time out enjoying the city. If you're looking to shut yourself in, look for a whole-apartment Airbnb rental.
1.TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES AND FEEL LIKE HOME =)
2. NO LOUD MUSIC OR TV AFTER 10PM
3. NO SMOKING IN BEDROOM
4. NO DRINKING OR EATING ON BED / BEDROOM
5. USE OF REFRIGERATOR AND MICROWAVE (FOR HEATING UP) IN KITCHEN - NO COOKING, SORRY.
6. ONLY PEOPLE ON THE LIST CAN ENTER THE BUILDING / NO SLEEP OVERS
7. ALWAYS LOCK APARTMENT DOOR
8. BATHROOM: CLEAN UP AFTER USE
9. BE CLEAN AND RESPECTFUL
My name is Priscila and I am a Information Technology Specialist from Brazil with a German heart.
I love travelling and meeting new people and cultures.