Our pool villa in Mykonos island offers to its guests the image that a visitor has always dreamed to experience her in Cyclades! Watching the endless Aegean Sea, the blue sky, while standing inside the infinity swimming pool and enjoying a glass of champagne. Be our guests to enjoy our warm hospitality!
Our Mykonos luxurious pool villa offers the image that a visitor has always wanted to experience! Watching the endless Aegean Sea and the blue sky, while standing in the infinite swimming pool and enjoying a drink! Guests of this luxurious villa with unbreakable view may enjoy their 'precious' vacations' time in the private large swimming pool, drink champagne and sunbathe on the comfortable sun-beds or long stone-built sofas at an outdoor pool area of at least 400 sq. metres.
This property has a typical Cycladic architectural style, where white and blue colours dominate the rest of the palette and make an ideal picture like seen in card-postals from Greek islands. Many outer walls are also made of local rocky stones to easily adapt the whole construction to the natural environment, offering at the same time chilled atmosphere in all bedrooms, particularly on the ground level. All the indoor space has a traditionally made style of huge rectangular stones for bottom surface providing an imposing view and even cooler environment, while you walk barefoot.
Villa consists in total of 4 white bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a spacious and luminous living room and a fully equipped kitchen. Keep in mind though that the upper level is used by owners, although they won't be in the villa during guests visit. For some rare occasions or special events and upon request we may add the upper level as well (one extra en-suite bedroom, second kitchen and spacious living room). Feel free to contact us if this option interests you at all. Nevertheless, the guests of the villa have their independent main door and the whole ground floor on their own exclusive use. This is the most privileged space as guests have direct access to the infinite swimming pool area through four different rooms (two bedrooms, two balcony doors in living room), as well as direct access to the huge patio and the outdoor dining space.
On this ground level guests may comfortably sleep up to 9 people on real beds in the four spacious bedrooms: Master bedroom is en-suite, furnished with a queen size bed & mosquito net and has direct access to pool area. Bedroom II has three single beds that may be rearranged to a king-size bed and a single bed, while offering as well direct access to pool area. Bedroom III has a queen size bed and access to a small back yard. Bedroom IV is also en-suite, furnished with two single beds that make a king size bed. All bedrooms have closet or drawers for guests stuff, fresh bed linen and towels and a plethora of pillows.
Among the four rooms lies the even larger luminous living room, furnished with a large elegant colonial style closet, two really long couches equipped with real mattress in order to fit two extra people. Here is another dining table and chairs if a large group wants to split. There is a HD-TV and dvd player with lots of movies and other board games for cozy indoor nights.
The fully functional and equipped kitchen is at the end of the corridor and a small dining space is here available as well. Kitchen is fully functional with huge fridge and freezer, as well as oven, microwave and all essential other stuff. Through the kitchen there is an access to the adjacent outdoor shaded patio, where a huge wooden table comfortably sits at least 10 people around it. Honestly, a unique pleasant atmosphere under the sunny summer days in Mykonos.
All bathrooms are built with a rare traditional mediterranean style method using special waterproof cement and they form the handmade elegant shower cabins at the colours of the crystal turquoise water sea colour! Of course there are provided hand soap and small towels, shampoo and body shower gel.
Above all, the main highlight of our luxurious villa is the infinity pool overlooking the Aegean Sea and in particular, the preserved bay of Houlakia, the Kanalia and Ornos area and in the background the infamous Delos island. In clear atmosphere days guests may observe the view over Tinos and Syros islands as well. The terraced area around the pool is huge and guests may chill out and sunbathe on the wooden sun-beds or take a nap around on the comfy stone-built long couches.
Guests has exclusive access to almost the whole property. They enter from the parking lot and get down the steps that lead them to the main pool area, where infinity swimming pool and airy & comfy patio are located, all for their private use and enjoyment. On ground level right behind the pool are located the four spacious bedrooms, living room, kitchen, four bathrooms and the laundry room. The outdoor shower and the whole terraced area with the sun-beds as well as the lower far east built-in sofa are also for guests use.
Under the pool level there is a mechanical equipment room where guests are kindly asked not to enter at all. The upper level of the villa is always sealed with shutters closed being not in use at all, except from cases that a house maid service is required at a daily basis and when our cleaning staff is changing your bed linens & towels.
We kindly ask you not to jump over the fences to access our two neighbouring villas and in general we appreciate our guests' cooperation!
Interakcija s gostima
We always welcome our guests in person. We may even arrange a meeting at port or airport, your pick-up or car rentals and drive together to the villa's location. A bottle of fine domestic wine or champagne is for welcome, along with fresh seasonal fruits as our compliments!
We have a thorough check-in showing you around the property, all appliances how they work and explaining the main property's house rules. We are at your disposal for further inquiries or tips that you may need.
Maid service is regularly scheduled and may be applied at a daily basis upon your request. For every booking of at least 4 days a change of bed-linen and towels is also provided to our dear guests!
We do not bother our guests during their stay, unless if there is a serious reason for it or if you ask one of our team members to visit you.
Check-out is arranged with our guests and there is a short inspection of the villa prior to their departure.
We also provide special rates on car or boat rentals, custom sailing trips or officially guided tour to Delos island or walking tour in Mykonos town, scuba diving or speed boat trip around the island. Concierge and other optional services (extra cleaning, housekeeper, baby-sitting, masseur, chauffeur, private chef etc.) may also be provided upon request at an extra fee and we'll do our best to cover all your inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information or any special inquiries you might have. Above all you have to experience a VIP accommodation option, where else? ... in Mykonos of course!
We are here to make your visit unforgettable and we would happily show you what Greek Philoxenia means!
All above mentioned rates are based on occupancy of FIVE PEOPLE only. Any extra guest has an additional cost of 40 to 60 euro/day depending on the season. Children under 4 years old stay for free and baby cot & high chair may be provided upon request.
All rates include: exclusive use of the whole property & swimming pool, secure parking space in the lot, all utility bills, internet access (mobile wi-fi device), daily maid service, end-cleaning cost and change of fresh bed linens & bath towels (2) every 4 days, a warm welcome with fine domestic wine or champagne accompanied with fresh seasonal fruits as our compliments.
More frequent general cleaning or more attentive maid service may be applied at an extra cost. Special rates apply for monthly, bi-monthly or even seasonal rentals. Please feel free to ask for up-to date offers any time.
All concierge and VIP services may also be provided so please feel free to contact us for any special inquiries! After all it's all about having peace-of-mind holidays and we try our best to make you feel like home! Enjoy your holidays in magnificent Mykonos island!
RENTAL TERMS & HOUSE RULES of POOL VILLA IN MYKONOS
1. All bookings include rental of the villa, pool and its outdoor area for a specific period only and strictly the number of guests signed in. It covers all utility bills (like water, electricity, internet) maid service as agreed, pool and outdoor maintenance as necessary.
2. Leasing of the villa is for the sole purpose of residential housing of the agreed guests for the specific period of time and for no other use unless otherwise agreed with the homeowner.
3. Failure to comply to term #2 or any of the following will/may result to
⁃the immediate termination of the leasing agreement,
⁃the forfeiture of the whole amount of the stay, excluding the security deposit if there is no damage at the property
⁃the forceful vacating of the property from all guests
4. Homeowner or representing agents reserve the right to enter the property for inspection at all times with reasonable warning/notice to Guest.
5. End-cleaning service is included in the agreed rental rate and occasionally med cleaning as well. All necessary linens and bath towels are provided accordingly and are included in the agreed Rental Rate. Pool towels are also provided, however we do not allow linens or towels to be taken out from the villa. Maid duties are to clean the indoor of the villa, basic outdoor cleaning and change linen, but not doing “laundry, ironing, cooking or washing dishes and food leftovers”.
8. Rental rates include ONLY pick-up of guests from port or airport (person or luggage) to or and do NOT include all other transfers from property, tolls, gas/petrol, car rental or ferry ticket back and forth to the island. However, all transfers or car rentals may be arranged prior or during your arrival.
9. Check-out time is strictly before 11.00am
⁃Guests staying after 11:00 am will be charged 30% of a day rental
⁃Guests staying after 17:00 pm will be charged a full day rental
Check-in time is after 15.30 and in case of a possible earlier check-in applies an extra charge depending on the time of arrival. Prior arrangement with homeowner is required.
10. Property is expected to be handed over tidy and clean. An extra cleaning fee up to 100€ may be subtracted from the security deposit if the property is left excessively dirty or in a huge mess.
11. It’s not allowed to change the setting or decoration of the houses (including furniture placement) without the prior consent of the Homeowners. Inside furnishings stay inside and outside furnishing outside!
12. The Guest(s) is/(are) liable for any damage or for the removal /destruction of items on and around the properties, including and not limited to plants, external structures, etc. Guests are expected to respect the Villa and its contents. Villa items, including and not limited to linen and/ ornamental things should remain with the villas!
14. Pets are allowed only with prior consent and approval of the Homeowners. The Homeowners reserve the right to cancel the rental agreement if a pet or is found on the premises without prior consent
15. Guests are expected to conserve water & energy. Please turn off lights, fans, oven, air-conditioners, water heaters, TVs, phone chargers unless really needed! Water is extremely scarce and valuable in Mykonos Island, use it, do not abuse it. Many rely on cisterns that have to be refilled.
16. Guests are expected to use common sense and caution not to jeopardize the integrity of the buildings and structures or expose them to fire, explosives, flammable or pressurized liquids (e.g. scuba tanks, oxygen bottles, liquefied gas bottles, etc). In case of such damage, guests will be held legally liable for such damages an d charges shall be pressed through the Greek Judicial System.
17. Guest are expected to use common sense in not bothering neighbors or making noise on off hours (15.00-16.00 and 24.00-9.30) The Homeowner will exert its right to terminate immediately a lease of a property without any reimbursement if official complaints are received for noise or drunken behavior during ANY TIME. Parties are NOT allowed, unless if there is prior notice to homeowner and they are agreed to take place.
Thus, WE DO NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS of LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE UNDER 25 YEARS OLD and ID will be asked to confirm that.
18. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INDOORS
19. The Homeowner cherishes our Guest safety and will do what is logical and humanly possible to safeguard it. In no case will the Homeowner be responsible though for accidents or Acts of God that may result to sickness, injury or death of one or more of them during their rental.
20. The Homeowner assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, death or loss, including consequential damages from the rental and use of its properties. By sending in your booking deposit you, you agree by accepting this Agreement to fully legally waive any future claim against the Homeowner in case any such event occurs
21. Swimming Pools: special clause for houses with swimming pools, private or common used with caution for leisure and only. Guests assume full responsibility for the use in or around swimming pools. In case of accident, injury or death, by signing this Agreement, the Guests waive any future claim against the Homeowner. PLEASE NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED PLAYING AROUND OR INSIDE THE SWIMMING POOL.
22. We strongly advise you to have an insurance with medical coverage that will cover any medical expenses in Greece. In case of sickness or injury, we will do our best to have the patient reach professional medical assistance, the soonest possible. If you or a member of your family has any serious chronic condition, including severe allergies, you are obliged to inform us in advance. Bring ample supplies of the medications you normally need or take, it may be difficult to find on location or in the island
23. The Homeowner reserves the right to end immediately the leasing agreement and choose to reimburse or not, in case where property management has evidence or receives complaints for impeachment of Greek Law.
24. The Homeowner reserves the right to cancel and refund in full any reservation due to unforeseen weather conditions, property damage or other forms of forced property unavailability and or/to move/change guests other accommodation, if available, in the area, with Guests' prior consent.
25. In case of a cancellation due to external factors (Acts of God, Force Majeure), in no circumstance will the Homeowner be responsible for consequential damages of such a cancellation (ticket reimbursement, extra travel charges etc.) and no such claim(s) will be taken into consideration.
26. By accepting this leasing agreement the Guests hereby affirm that they have legally entered Greece for vacation reasons only and have the legal documents to prove it upon request of the Authorities. In the opposite case, the Rental Agreement is cancelled immediately and payment is forfeited in full
27. By confirming your booking through a deposit automatically verifies the Guests' acceptance of the hereby Rental Terms & House Rules.
28. GUESTS ARE LEGALY LIABLE FOR HOUSE SAFETY & INTEGRITY AND BY NO MEANS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT SOLELY
Please respect these house rules and will try our best to make your stay mostly pleasant!
Ovaj domaćin ima 173 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Being an engineer of urban planning and regional development, as well as a graduate of real estate management & economics, academically I was intrigued in interfering with the property market. However, the virus came in after many years of travelling and experiencing hospitality from every possible angle, guest, host, couch surfer, hotel booker, hostel crasher, guide etc.
The past few years, I have been managing along with my sister a plethora of properties, from city apartment and beachfront house in Halkidiki, to a luxurious pool villa in Mykonos. Still though our main aim is to make guests feel like home and this is the reason we try to provide a friendly approach with custom tips for every single location of our properties. Efficient customer service & supreme guests' satisfaction is the ultimate objective, particularly when it's your holidays time.
I love adopting practices, services and methods experienced in person, while travelling around the world and you are always welcome to provide us with your feedback.
Enjoy your stay in our hometown Thessaloniki, in infamous Mykonos or in Halkidiki (the hidden treasure of Northern Greece) or in magical 4-season mountain of Pelion.
Relax and live your myth in magical Greece!!!
Nikolas & Tina