Very quiet place, large garden, close to the lake.
bicycles, tandem, barbecue, chicken coop, etc.
Glamorous Chinese and antic decoration.
Shops and good local restaurants, less than 1 km away.
Calendar is updated, so it's available, you can book!.
- Very quiet place, close to Geneva lake
- Accommodation is in the second half of the house, suitable for 5 adults and 4 youth+ 2 Baby.
- 2 bedrooms with each a double bed, (15m² and 9m²)
- 3rd room (mezzanine) under the attic (no windows) and near the basic kitchen with 2 double beds. Optimal for 4 youth or for 2 young adults (but NOT comfortable for 4 adults ) .
- One sofa-bed in the living room can also be used for one or 2 persons
- Basic kitchen build in the converted garage, aside my library. With oven, small fridge, cook tops, microwave, rice-cooker, electric grill, coffee machine, toaster. Cheese fondue device.
Check the photos.
We provide, when available, our own fresh bio eggs.
- Bible collection room with double bed.
- Garden, BBQ are always available for Guests.
- WC, large bathroom (7m²) and basic kitchen
Good Wifi . Linux laptop available on request
Our 3rd room (mezzanine under the attic without window) can be used, at best for 4 young people or children as it is narrow. Check the photos.
Better come by car, Parking available.
- Independent entree door (near garage door)
- Terrasse, tables, chairs and garden
- Wash machine ,
Dryer, 2 BBQ, bikes or tandem.
- Laptop and free wifi available.
- Fridge available
- Basic kitchen (in the fully renewed garage)
- Enough parking places for 2 cars
- We provide : Coffee, Tea(s), salt, pepper ... for the rest, bread, milk, butter. a.s.o you can find shops nearby.
Interakcija s gostima
We live in the same house. You can order additionally a traditional diner of this region : Cheese fondue... but with our specialty: Morels! Inquire in advance. Children's guests usually like our small chicken bantams / eggs
If you have a swiss pass, you can take a boat to Suisse (Lausanne, Montreux, Geneva) or Evian for free. The port of Thonon-les-bains is less than 15 min away from our home by bike.
Do not be surprised by my huge library (in renewed garage, see photos), It is for a charitable non profit association.
Baby or youth shall be counted as adults, unless you come with a large group.
Please DO NOT MOVE OR TOUCH the old ANTIC FURNITURES in antic room.
and tell EVERYONE about this rule.
(As antic furniture wont last long if every guest move them)
Other house rules will be displaid inside :
- No smoking inside,
- no food or drinks in rooms,
- leave everything clean as you want to find it,
Ovaj domaćin ima 11 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a Swiss and French couple, I am an Engineer and travel a lot, my wife is an English teacher. My major hobbies are :
1 - Collecting Bibles
2 - Macro and 3D photography,
3 - Growing comestible mushrooms like morels!
We have been traveling a lot because of my Job, in Europe and Asia.
We have chickens in our garden and a very cute little pet: a Tibetan spaniel, we do not take it when we travel.