Newly renovated and decorated 3 bedroom apt in a 3 family brownstone walk-up building. The apartment is very spacious and it's modestly furnished and have all you need for your comfort. There are exposed brick walls, (non working) fireplaces in the living and master bedroom. The apartment has a large master bedroom with lots of storage space and a queen size teak bed out looking bay windows, and a junior bedroom with a full size platform bed with a red glass chandelier hanging above. Beautiful hardwood floors through majority of the apartment, and a new stone tiled bathroom with a walk in shower. High ceiling through the apt so you don't have to worry if you're over six feet tall.
The location is two blocks from the #2 & #5 train (Red & Green line), and 4 blocks from the #6 train (Green line) subway stops.
The area is in a historical area of the Bronx and close to the artist area off Bruckner Blvd and is safe and you'll have a sheriff living close by, and within minutes on the #2, or #5 train you're in Manhattan. Just minutes from 125th St and the fame ApolloTheatre. The Bronx Zoo and Botanical Gardens are minutes away by car or a short train ride away. ABC carpet and home outlet just a few minutes away off Bruckner Blvd if you feel like shopping on the weekends. There is plenty of parking on the block most of the time, so no worries of parking fees.
THE CORRECT ADDRESS IS 764 DAWSON STREET
The apartment comes with the following:
- High speed internet
- Bose CD/Radio player
- Granite counter in kitchen
- Cooking utensils
- Designer Crystal hanging chandelier
- Butcher block counter island
This apartment is ideal for a small family or max 4 people. This is a privately owned apartment, so please have some info and picture of yourself. I reserve the right to refuse any reservation.
NOTE: Please DON'T re-arrange the furniture cause that will leave marks on the wood floor.
Interakcija s gostima
My brother Monty will be the one checking you in and out and he lives downstairs, so feel free to let him or I know if you have any questions.
- NO SMOKING or pets allowed in the apartment.
- Only registered renters are allowed in the flat, no overnight guests (unless you've paid the extra $25 per person per night).
- Be respectful of the neighbors and keep the noise to an appropriate level.
- Since the apartment is on the second level and a neighbor is down below, be aware of stomping if children are present.
- No parties or events.
- Please text or call 24 hours prior to arrival with a checking time so I can arrange for you to get the keys (one copy of the keys only).
- Please wash all dirty dishes and set them to dry on the rack by the kitchen sink.
- Please only flush toilet paper down the toilet...NOTHING ELSE!
- Please turn off/or on low the A/C when leaving the apartment during summer months.
- Overall, HAVE FUN but please treat the flat with live and respect. ENJOY!!
Ovaj domaćin ima 13 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Love to travel and meet new people, which I've not done in a while. Moved to Miami almost 4 years now for a change, the sun & sea and a new job at a friends awesome store. Pretty easy going and enjoy doing positive things that will benefit all and enrich the lives around me. Enjoy doing Gyrotonic, (which I discovered in Miami and now a trainer), yoga and creating things from my awesome imagination.