Superb appartment in one of Beijing's architectural landmark, Steven Holl's Dangdai Moma. Minimalist, ecological, and bathed in daylight: clean air tested and guaranteed. Humidity and temperature automatically adjusted. An urban design experience with a view. Coffee, tea, water, light breakfast in self service. North-East corner of Beijing, near Dongzhimen hub. Easy access to Hutongs' area. Greenspaces and coffeeshops in compound.
Clean, quiet and spatious guest room with sunset view. Very confortable double sofabed (Ikea) with hard mattrass. Wooden console table. Private bathroom with toilets and shower. Towels, shower cream, tooth brush and shampoo provided. The appartment has a master bedroom and another bathroom.
You can access the kitchen and living room. There's a washing machine. Possibly one bicycle on requirement (bicycle for man) with a 500 RMB cash deposit. Coffee, tea, light breakfast available in self service. Access to fitness and pool on top floor for an extra fee.
Interakcija s gostima
Depends on their requirements, but any mutually confortable level of interaction is welcome.
There's a grocery store in the complex open until midnight with fresh bread and basic necessities (eggs, vegetables, water). Pricey but convenient. There are two coffee shops, Kubrick Coffee and a Bakery. On 2nd floor of the Bakery, there's a nice restaurant as well. Sanyuanli fresh market is a 10 mn taxi ride. One of Beijing's Ding Tai Fung restaurants, famous for dumplings, is 5 min walk from Moma.
BEWARE : Facebk, Airbnb, Ggl are blocked in China and not accessible without a VPN ( 7 days' VPN software can be bought on the Net). Ggle Mail is accessible on the mail app of iphone and ipad without VPN.
- Respect and care
- please moderately tap into the basic food stoks, and refill them for what you use (oil, pasta, water, coffee, tea...)
- refrain from using other than basics food and alcohol stocks.
- I'll leave one 4 liter water bottle + 5 Nespresso cups for free for each 3 days' stay.
- Take off shoes inside appartment
- Be soft with rollerblinds and curtains
- It’s recommended to use distilled water for cooking (and to buy it at grocery store)
- moderate smokers allowed, as long as they are extra careful with ashes