The Mirador del Alberche 1, is a luxurious country holiday cottage that can sleep up to 7 people. This is an ideal holiday house to enjoy with families or friends.
The house is built from granite stone with walls 1 meter thick, the ceilings are made from hand carved wood paneling, they are a masterpiece of woodworking. All of this is mixed with tasteful decor and luxury finishes. The Mirador del Alberche 1 is perfect in every way for a well deserved rest for travelers or as a base to enjoy the multitude of activities Navaluenga (Ávila) has to offer.
This holiday accommodation is situated in a strategic location for all activities you can think of. I encourage you to come and take in the magic of "El Mirador del Alberche 1", your best option in Gredos.
In Navaluenga you can visit a Medieval Necropolis, a Romanesque Bridge, a Visigoth Tomb, an ancient stone structure for shoeing horses ... all in the wonderful surroundings of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. And if you want to finish the weekend in a special way, we recommend you take a walk through the ancient streets ofAvila. For those nature lovers, we have the Flora and Fauna Museum in the village of Barraco, 20km away.
If you like to practice a sports, this is an outdoor sporting paradise, you can enjoy: hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, horse riding, playing golf, paintballing, skiing ... and during the summer you can relax in one of the several natural pools just 100m from the house.
- Double bedroom.
- Triple bedroom.
- Dining room and kitchen.
- 1 - 135 cm wide bed and rustic wardrobe
- 2 - 90 and 80 wide bed and a rustic wardrobe
- Sofa bed for 2 people.
- Full bathroom with shower.
- Hot water heater with a thermostatic valve*.
- Heating is by electric radiators and wood burning stove.
- Wood stove (with barbecue grills), extendable table and 6 chairs,
- TV, Plasma LED (the last of 32 ").
* IMPORTANT!, El Mirador del Alberche has a thermostatic valve in the hot water tank, no danger for children or adults. Hot water always comes out at a constant temperature of 41°.
Ecological building certification.