Freshly renovated fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment is ready for a group of friends or a large family.
All furniture is brand new, there's a queen-size (160x200) bed in the larger bedroom and two single beds in the smaller one. Bedrooms are facing to courtyard, which means itis quiet and peaceful during nighttime.
The couch in a large living room can also be used as a bed for one person. We can also bring a baby crib if you need one.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has all the dishes and utensils.
Wifi and cable TV are included.
+ cable TV with lots of international canals
+ 2 bedrooms and large living room
+ spacious wadrobe
+ sohva bed for 1 person in the living room
+ kitchen is fully equipped, refrigerator, electric stove and oven, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, dishes and other accessories, kitchen utensils, pants & pots; tea, salt and sugar.
+ bathroom with rain shower and toilet
Apartment itself has been renovated in October 2014 and all brand new furniture is bought after renovation.
If you have any special wishes, please let us know in advance. We can recommend nearby good restaurants, clubs and pubs etc. We arranged some location information to the apartment.
Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your stay more enjoyable!
- The cafe and bakery is just around the corner in about 60m.
- Newly renovated Raua Sauna is 50m across the street.
- Old Town - 15 min. walk away
- Estonia National Opera and Estonia Concert Hall – 15 min. walk away
- Viru Centre (Viru keskus) shopping centre with grocery store, Kaubamaja department store, brand stores, MyFitness gym etc. – 10 min. walk away
- Rotermanni Quarter – 12min walk away
- Coca Cola Plaza (Forum Cinemas) – 12min. walk away
- Kadriorg park- 18min. walk away
- Estonian Art Museum KUMU is 2,1km away
Airport, ferry terminal and railway station are in 10 min drive from apartment.
Bus or tram stops are in 400m.
Parking place for 1 car is in a courtyard.
Taxis are fairly cheap in Tallinn. One way drive to the airport costs around 7€ and takes max. 10 min. For a little less time and money you can get to the ferry terminal.
- We have the right to ask for a refundable security deposit of up to 150 EUR in cash during check-in .
- Check-in: 14:00 – 22:00 hours.
Check out: till 12:00 hours. In case of night-time check-in (from 22:00) an extra charge of 15 Euro will be applied.
- Earlier check-in and late check-out are possible if apartments are available, with a fee of 50% of one night.
However, in general, everything is negotiable.