The flat is a beautiful unit with spectacular views of Seattle skyline. Comfortable and useful layout with hardwood floors in a generously lid up spot. It's a corner unit placed on the 7th floor, so it has extra windows to enjoy the views of a secure and handsome neighborhood with access to internet.
1. Use the laptop with care and no access to inappropriate websites please while access to the internet. Delete your history after use.
2. No check-in later than 9pm.
3. Smoking is NOT allowed in the flat.
4. The apartment needs to stay clean for other occupants and myself, so please clean after yourself, and make sure that the place is left as good as when you came in. Take away your garbage.
5. Keep your shoes near the entry. We are trying to keep the hardwood floor beautiful.
6. Do not roll your suitcase across the wooden floor.
I am a photojournalist and I am very passionate with what I do. You will quickly notice my work from Afghanistan all over the apartment. I have travelled to Afghanistan and Pakistan for photo assignments through out the years and my work can be viewed at deltageographic. Two books that have been influential to my life and my choices of destinations: Terre Des Hommes from Saint Exupery, and Tintin in Tibet. And yes, I love comic books and especially Tintin. Travels bring new experiences and reinforce personal roots. I am from the south of France along the Mediterranean coast. So, I cook a lot of french dishes while listening to music from the far places of Central Asia or Africa. You should try the music from Mali such as Boubacar.
I have often tasted the unique sense of hospitality that is the signature of the Afghan people. In remote mountainous regions of central Afghanistan and Pakistan, I was brought to stay many nights with families who made the best of my stay with simplicity and the riches of values in humanity. That's what I want to give back to whoever stay in my home. I have chosen to live here because of the wooden floor, and the source of natural light. Sometimes I just lay on the floor and I feel strongly connected to my own nature to value quality.