Cozy, modern apartment in the funkiest barrio!
LARGE ROOM: double bed, desk, cupboard, night table.
SMALL ROOM: single bed, desk, cupboard, clothes hanger, night table.
COMMON: only 2/3p; bathroom (own sink & drawer); spacious fully equipped kitchen;washing machine;dish washer;bleached oak floor;fast WiFi
NEIGHBOURHOOD: quiet street in funkiest neighbourhood with gym, cafés, restaurants, supermarkets, daily market, artG Excellent transport to EU. Walkable 2 Marolles&Sablon, Av Louise, Matonge
Cozy modern apartment in central artsy neighborhood.
ATTENTION: DUE TO NEW LEGISLATION FROM SEPTEMBER ONLY as "non-tourist accomodation" available, i.e. work, intern, study, ...
Bleached oak floor, 1 bathroom with bath and 2 sinks, all modern amenities. Free WiFi and use of the kitchen with washing machine, dish washer, oven, microwave, water kettle, ... Hairdryer, iron&board, kitchen utensils, ...
with only one other tenant (and myself when I'm occasionally in town)
Visiting friends & family are welcome in the living room (real matrass) for 10€/night (if your cotenant is fine with it).
- Cleaning products, first aid kit, shoe polish, all included in the price. Please note that when comparing prices. These things do add up for short stays, or it's unpractical to carry then around.
- Bed linnen and towels are provided.
WHAT TO DO IN BXL
Shop on flee market or high fashion streets; go barhopping savoring some of our 300+ beers, in classy old or hip bars; enjoy culture in our many theatres, Opera de la Monnaie (named best opera house 2011), alternative art spaces, galeries and museums; ...
I'll gladly help you find events & venues
Whole apartment except for second bedroom
Interakcija s gostima
Glad to be of service and promote my town. Discrete if guests are here for business or prefer 2b quiet.
I am a yoga & life coach, writer & speaker and have a wide network of practicioners ranging from career coaching to osteopathy so let me know if you'd like to talk about anything
- Please do let me know your estimated time of arrival asap, so I can surely meet you.
- In case u arrive late @night, would you like me 2 provide dinner? Salade or pasta with wine or beer (12euro)
- Would u like any help with travel arrangements, have special interests: let me know, I'll inquire beforehand, can make reservations should you wish so
- I love my oak floor: please take off your shoes. Slippers & tangoshoes are OK. I've got a box with slippers and socks to choose from.
- No smoking, no parties
Stay in a real home!
I'm a lawyer turned project/change manager turning Tibetan Buddhist yogi coach/traveller/trainer/speaker turning ...?
The more I travel the more I appreciate little Belgium, our modest gentil smurf mentality, all the diversity & affordable events Brussels has on offer.
Artsy St Gillis Parvis neighbourhood is just the best!
It's the most
- convenient: great public transport; close to EU, center
- authentic: daily market, Asturian restaurant, Italian coffeeshop, Portuguese pastryshop, ...
to live. Hardly any expats, so great for practicing French, Spanish or Dutch.
I am belgian, curious & hospitable. Love to eat, travel, chat (on my couch or in a bar, no cyber), hike, tango, yoga, discover interesting people and places. Oh, and a bouncy wooden tiger in Chinese zodiac. And a vata-pitta in Ayurveda.