Spacious one bedroom condominium in the center of Bangkok near MRT and BTS, restaurants and shopping centers.
The Master Centrium @ Sukhumvit 21 Bangkok
The room including all the furnitures are new. The building is located on Sukhumvit 21 Soi 1 road, and is near Thanon Asoke Montri. It is in walking distance to the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Sukhumvit Station (about 100 meters) and the Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS) Asok Station (about 150 meters). There is also a department store (Robinson Department Store) nearby (within 400 meters).
The facilities in the condominium building include swimming pools, Jacuzzi, sauna rooms, and a fitness room. Each unit has a parking space. A restaurant is across the street. Convenient stores are within 5 minutes from the building. There is also a massage house called Healthland next to the condominium (website hidden)
24 hour security. The room has a video entry security system.
The unit is very spacious, with 72 square meters area, locating on the 9th floor with a view of the swimming pools.
1 big bedroom, 1 bathroom/toilet, 1 walk-in closet, 1 living room, with a dinning area and a kitchen attached, and a balcony.
The room contains built-in furnitures such as storage cabinets, kitchen counters, and TV center.
Other furnitures are including: a dinning table with 3 chairs, an L-shape sofa with a stool, a king size bed with new bedding linens including a comforter, pillows, etc.
The bathroom has a bath tub with circulating jets and a separate shower.
The room is installed with laminated wooden floor.
Two (2) air conditioners (1 in the bed room and 1 in the living room).
An LCD TV and a refrigerator are installed.
1. The rent is 45,000 THB/month with one year lease agreement. The rent of each month is to be paid in advance.
2. Security deposit (amount to be declared) will be held until the termination of the rent agreement.
3. Electricity will be responsible by the tenant. The rate is according to the Metropolitan Electricity Authority. Not included in the rent. It is around 1500 THB per month (to be collected in advance, the unused amount can be reimbursed).
4. Water is about 17 THB per unit (a unit is equal to 1 cubic meter). This is also responsible by the tenant. Not included in the rent.
5. Common expenses, collected by the condominium office, is 25 THB per sq. meter (2600 THB for the unit per month). This is included in the rent.
I am working in academia. My husband is the one owning this place. We love travelling so much. If you travel to Thailand, we would very much love to host you. We will also be more than happy to provide you some information regarding the living in Thailand if you need.