The apartment located in the Chang Puak - Chotana Compound, Chiang Mai Thailand. The area is a living quarter with walking distance to the old city moat (Changpuak Gate Side), Tops Supermarket (Modern Trade) and Tanin Market (Fresh and Cooked Food).
Our rooms at the Iris Chotana Chiang Mai include;
2 Bedrooms :
- A Double Bed with Bed Sheet, Blanket and Pillows in Both Rooms
- Closet in Both Rooms
1 Living room
- A dining table and chairs
- Kitchenette with kitchen sink, Microwave Oven and Refrigerator.
- Television with Cable Channels
- Small Sofa
- Complimentary bottles of drinking water and tissue paper
- Lan-Internet Connection (WIFI Connection is available upon request)
- Hot bathtub in the Master Bedroom's Bathroom
- Hot Shower in the Second Bathroom (in the living room's area)
- Complimentary bottles of soap and shampoo
The rooms will be on 7th, 8th or 9th Floor of the apartment. The traditional room key for each room. Electronic security card, provided with the key, is required to enter to the building's lift hall from outside.
Interakcija s gostima
The apartment's office is opened everyday from 8.30 am. to 18.30 pm. where you can request any additional service or a suggestion to attractions around Chiang Mai.
The apartment's office staff is able to sufficiently communicate in English and Japanese or You can contact me using the Airbnb's Application.
- The cleaning policy is room cleaning service + Bed sheet cleaning every 3 days.
- Only in the emergency case, our 24-hr guards are on-site who can directly contact the residence's manager.
- Pet, in room - Smoking, Gas Stove, Loud Noise and in-room party are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking at the building's lobby on the first floor is acceptable.
- Please turnoff lights and air-conditioner when leaving.
Ovaj domaćin ima 112 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Welcome to Chiang Mai,Thailand!
I was born in Bangkok, grown up in Chiang Mai and then moving back to Bangkok again for my first degree and working. My favourite destination is Edinburgh, Scotland where the old world meets the new world so so perfectly. Additionally, my favourite attraction in Chiang Mai is Chedi Luang Temple. This temple houses an enormous pa go da which its top was partially destroyed by a hugh earthquake hundred years ago. My favorite food is Thai especially Sa-tor, Southern Thailand Dish. Hope you guys try on this dish when having an opportunity to visit Thailand (but not in Chiang Mai of course!).
Hosting my place in an Airbnb is truly wonderful experience for me. Even though I was able to meet only some guests in person but I will always be reachable on the application of an Airbnb to assist all guests to have a smooth check in, have a nice stay and have a delightful check out. Most of the time, I find an Airbnb's guests are interesting and highly motivated people; therefore, it encourages me to improve my product's quality in order to deliver a decent, efficient place to all travelers and definitely be an Airbnb's guest personally in the future when travelling to other countries.
Looking forward to seeing all of you!