Low Rates and No Construction View! Luxury One Bedroom!
In Hawaiian, Nani Lani means “pretty sky”, and you won’t see many more pretty skies than you will when you stay here. Watch the sky burn orange as the sun sets below the Pacific as you’re sipping on a cocktail, or see the trees in the park light up as the sun comes up over the West Maui Mountains. Your lanai doesn’t look into other condos and is secluded from the view of other guests, so enjoy the privacy while you relax to the ocean breeze. Rent some boogie boards and head down to the world-famous Kaanapali Beach, or just set up under a beach umbrella and chair and read a book. Then head to Duke’s on-site for a delicious seafood dinner. Finally, return to your comfy king bed and fall asleep to the sounds of the surf. Nani Lani at 438 Konea offers up an unbeatable experience, right in the middle of one of the most amazing places in the world.
Several of the pools at Honua Kai are undergoing renovation and may be closed for a period of time between mid-September until late November of 2017. The Infinity pool near the Hokulani Building will still remain open for all guests to use throughout this time.
TA/GE-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
InvitedHome Maui guests experience several benefits exclusive to our customers. We have 16 condos that vary in size, shape and levels of awesome so if one doesn’t work for you, our knowledgeable reservation staff can recommend another. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by our expert local hosts. Ask us about available rental car discounts for your island exploring adventures. InvitedHome Maui guests have access to a “Fun Closet” in each condo, stocked with beach toys, beach towels & chairs, a cooler and more. There is a pack 'n play for your little one too. Finally, there is no resort fee when booking with us but there is a parking fee of $15 per day that is paid upon arrival. Mahalo!
Interakcija s gostima
We are here to help if you need us, but you have full access to the home.
- The kiawe trees in the park next door are home to small birds who may come looking for food on your lanai if its left unattended.
- Being on the North side of the property, the condo looks out towards the older neighboring resorts in the distance.
- An InvitedHome host will meet you upon arrival instead of checking in at the front desk.
- Sometimes we can be flexible with the minimum night stay required. Please contact us and we'll see what we can do. We also offer discounted rates for filling gaps in our calendar or stays over 14 days. Just give us a call.
- Everyone in your group must be over 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 4 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 1
- A credit card preauthorization of $500.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
Welcome to InvitedHome
InvitedHome set out to transform the vacation rental experience by combining the high standards and service of fine hotels with beautiful private homes in amazing destinations. And that’s just what we’ve done. With more than 80 location-based employees, 24/7 guests services and effortless online reservations, we manage 170+ handpicked homes in 6 must-do destinations across the country. Discover why more than 50,000 people create lasting memories with InvitedHome every year. Visit for more.
Best. Vacation. Ever.
No matter what location you choose, our homes help inspire greater vacation experiences – sparking moments and memories you can only make with your friends and family. We are firm believers that vacations are essential to the soul, so in order to provide you with the Best. Vacation. Ever., every detail, every idea, every process, and every home is managed by our carefully selected, locally situated InvitedHome staff. That means you’ll enjoy one partner for all your needs before, during, and after your stay. Just us. Just simple. So, go ahead, just relax.