Stunning views of downtown and the beautiful San Francisco Bay abound in this large one-bedroom one-bath condo. The open floor plan with great views makes you feel like you are in the clouds.
MONTHLY RATES ONLY - NO SHORT STAYS
Discounted monthly rates may be available. Ask about stays less than 30 nights, when possible we will try to accommodate your request.
Please send an inquiry prior to submitting a reservation request so that we can confirm availability and submit a Special Offer inclusive of all fees. See Additional Fees and Rental Terms section below.
Stunning views of downtown and the beautiful San Francisco Bay abound in this one-bedroom one-bath condo. Living room, dining room and kitchen all have spectacular views. Full kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal, and plenty of counter space is ready for preparing gourmet meals. The comfortable living room contains a corner fireplace and has a large flat screen TV with swivel arm to view from the living room or dining area. Master bedroom has a queen bed and walk-in closet with full tub/shower bathroom adjacent, accessible from the hall. There is plenty of storage space and the open floor plan with great views makes you feel like you are in the clouds. The upper Market Street hidden location makes this an ideal spot to rest after touring and walking the hills of San Francisco. Bed linens and towels provided. One extra blow-up mattress and sofa bed are available for a second sleeping option. Free wifi, laundry facilities on the premises; No smoking on premises; no pets; no unauthorized guests. 30 night minimum.
I represent multiple properties, if your dates are not available at this property, or it doesn't meet your search criteria, I’ll gladly check for an alternative at another location.
1) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee or $3000 security deposit
2) 3-5% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to fees charged by Airbnb
3) End of stay cleaning fee $155 - $250 will be included in the one-time fees in the Special Offer total we submit for your use.
4) Interim cleanings 1-2 times per month at $125 each required for stays 45 nights or longer; pricing and frequency determined by number of guests, length of stay, and property size.
5) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request and fees can be added to your Special Offer.
6) Guests have a $100 utility and $100 water allowance and are responsible if overage occurs.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb: you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be completed, SIGNED and returned.
ONLY upon receipt of the completed and SIGNED rental agreement do we release the entry code and instructions.
Guests have access to shared washer and dryer.
Interakcija s gostima
We are available by phone to assist on arrival or at anytime during your stay. This apartment is ideal for the independent traveler.
Subject to terms on the SF Holiday Rentals website and rental agreement.
No smoking; No pets; No additional guests without prior approval.
Guests have a $100 utility and $100 water allowance and are responsible if overage occurs.
Guests are responsible for the timely removal and proper disposal of garbage and correctly sorting recyclable items in to the bins provided. Failure to do so, during and at the end of your stay, will result in additional fees.
I manage 40-50 properties in SF and the Russian River through SF Holiday Rentals. So, if you're looking at a property, chances are I'm booking it for someone else, and, I'll have alternative units if the one you choose is not available. I love to travel, scuba dive, read, swim, kayak, bike ride and ski.