A tastefully decorated, recently renovated 2 bedroom apartment close to the beach, shops, restaurants and transport with second bedroom available on a short to mid-term basis.
Beautiful, uncluttered entire apartment with ocean views.
Neutrally decorated and recently renovated with brand new kitchen and bathrooms. Main bathroom has bath, shower and toilet plus there is also a separate guest WC.
Heaps of natural light with lounge and main bedroom opening out onto large balcony.
Balcony has a BBQ and dining table and chairs.
Quiet, private double bedroom at rear of apartment has built-in wardrobes with full-length mirrors.
The apartment has all mod cons, including:
* Washing Machine
* Large Flatscreen TV and DVD player
* Apple TV
* Heated towel rack in bathroom
* White fine bone china crockery, chefs knives and fine glassware
* Large gas BBQ
* Wireless Internet
* Various guide books and local maps
* Double oven, cooktop and microwave
* Cool bags / esky and picnic blankets
* Large communal back garden
All linen and towels are provided, in quality 100% cotton.
Cars and Parking
Free on-street parking is available between 6pm and 10am. The apartment block has two visitor spots which may be used if free.
The apartment is in a peaceful location on a side street off Bondi Road and is within 450m of both Bondi and Tamarama Beaches.
Transport is on the doorstep (including the 380, 381 and 333 bus routes which go to Bondi Junction and through the City to Circular Quay).
Westfield Bondi Junction is a 20 minute walk (or 5 minute bus ride) just past the top of Bondi Road. WBJ is the largest shopping mall in the Southern Hemisphere with an enormous selection of shops, wonderful food courts and Event Cinemas (including Gold Class).
Bondi Road and Bondi Beach shops, bars and restuarants are literally a few moments' walk from the apartment.
* Bondi Icebergs (pool, sauna, fantastic restaurant)
* North Bondi Fish (amazing views over the ocean, owned by celebrity chef Matt Moran)
* Trio Cafe (the best brunch venue you'll ever find)
* Sefa (middle eastern cuisine)
* Panama House (southern american cuisine)
* The Corner House (excellent pizza and modern Australian fare with a funky upstairs bar)
* Sonoma Cafe (great for coffee and the best sourdough in Sydney)
* Coastal Walk (fantastic views across the ocean, amazing at sunrise)
* Bondi, Bronte and Tamarama beaches
* Bondi Hardware, The Shop, Panama (new local wine bars)
* Numerous eateries, both modern Australian and international cuisine
* Yoga by the Sea (outdoor yoga sessions overlooking the ocean)
Please note that some photos are AirBnB verified and some are not - this is because I have redecorated the bedrooms and lounge room since the original shots were taken, so to give an accurate reflection of the apartment I have had to include some of my own snaps (which sadly are considerably more amateur than Air BnB's!).
Please note that this property is my home, not 'just' a rental and as such, has all the creature comforts you would expect.
When renting out the property I will ensure that there is plenty of room available for you to unpack into the wardrobes and drawers in the bedrooms, but please note that I usually leave one half of each built in wardrobe full.
Only two rules - the rest we can work out ourselves!
* No smoking in the apartment (on the balcony is ok as long as the doors are closed).
* Maximum of 4 people staying overnight.
Ovaj domaćin ima 6 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
34 year old female finance lawyer, originally from Wales but now a fully-fledged Aussie.
I've lived in Australia for 9 years and in Bondi for 6 years, so have plenty of local knowledge (especially of the various bars and restaurants in the area). I work in the City and spent quite a lot of time backpacking around Australia in my younger years, so I have plenty of useful info to share!