This private Master Suite is in one of the best and convenient neighborhoods. Past guests include groups of entrepreneurs, families or couples who want privacy, quietness, cleanliness, comfort and safety. Walk to restaurants, groceries and buses.
Luxury suite with a private bathroom and Spa in a beautiful home. Has a king bed, 2 twin beds and space for another airbesd, in addition to a sofa. You are welcome to share our kitchen and appliances.
More About Our Location:
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, with easy access to major freeways and roads ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), Lawrence Expressway, Stevens Creek, Saratoga Sunnyvale, DeAnza)
- Ideal for international start-ups, Silicon Valley interns & traveling/relocating employees (Apple, Intel, Hewlett Packard, Kaiser Permanente, Lockheed Martin, Cisco Systems, eBay, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), VMware, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Seagate, IBM, Olivetti, Oracle, Packeteer, Trend Micro, Cloud, Lab126, Chordiant, Compass Labs, ArcSight, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), etc.
- Biking distance to shopping centers (Santana Row, Westfield Valley Fair, Vallco)
- Close to family entertainment centers (Flint Center, Winchester Mystery House, California's Great America)
- Walking/biking distance to grocery stores (Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Safeway, Lucky)
- Walking/biking distance to a wide variety of restaurants (American, French, Japanese, Indian, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Mediterranean, etc.)
- Bikes, locks, and helmets available to borrow
- 20 minute drive or train ride to Stanford University
- 15 minutes away from Caltrain station; stops include Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, San Francisco, San Jose; Amtrak provides access to Santa Cruz; Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and San Diego
- Lake Tahoe bus stop is 10 minutes away
- 5 minutes from our local gym
- 15-20 minutes from San Jose Airport.
- 10-15 minutes from a 24 Hour Fitness Super Sport (whirlpool, steam rooms, Olympic-sized swimming pool, basketball courts, TRX, racquetball court)
- We’re more than happy to provide you with local recommendations!
- Plenty of street parking available
- Wireless internet
- Towels & hairdryer available
- Complimentary shampoo & conditioner, body wash, toothpaste
- Free movies and TV shows via NetFlix
- Rides to Mountain View Caltrain station (please inquire for more details)
You have access to the common areas such as kitchen, living room, family room, formal dining area and sitting area in the backyard close to a 100+ year old maple tree. You are welcome to use the laundry room with a washer and dryer.
Interakcija s gostima
I live in the house. I work full-time, away and from home. I am around for questions or if you need help from a local. I am friendly yet I respect your privacy. I have had guests who prefer to be on their own and others who want to share their own adventures with me. Both types are understood and appreciated.
I have other listings if this one is not for you. Please write to me so I can help you as a local of 25+ years, whether you decide to stay with us or not. I love to help in any way I can.
1) 10PM quiet time: please do not use common areas such as kitchen, laundry, family, living and dining room areas after 10:00PM and before 7:00AM
2) If Airbnb does not have your government ID yet, please have a copy of your driver license or passport at check-in time for the safety of all
3) You are welcome to share all kitchen appliances, dishes, pots and pans as long as you clean up after yourself.
4) You are welcome to use the washer and dryer machines for laundry. Limit to 1 load per week. Please let me know during booking if you have a need for more laundry use.
5) Handling garbage and recycled items:
Please help take the trash and the recycle bins in the kitchen to the big bins in front of the garage when you see them becoming full. The trash goes in the grey bin, the recycled items go into the blue bin. New garbage bags are in the same cabinet where the trash bin is.
Thank you for observing the house rules for the comfort and health of all.
Thanks for visiting my page! I am an IT professional, licensed with the state of California. I am a local of Cupertino/Bay Area for 25+ years.
Please read reviews from past guests and let me know how I can help you further. I understand your trip may be for an exciting or memorable event. I'd love to host you and offer you a safe, comfortable, relaxing place to stay - a home away from home.
I'm thankful that Airbnb has given us the opportunity to meet so many wonderful and talented people from all walks of life and from around the globe. In addition to English, I speak French and Vietnamese.