-Next to HWY 1 at mid-point of San Francisco-L.A.
-5 plus years of 5-star rating at Airbnb
-Healthy breakfast with a small fee
-Washer+dryer with a small fee
-Ask us about Aquarium Passes
-24/7 FREE commercial-grade WIFI
-Detached private bathroom
-Freshly washed bedding sheets and towels
-Toiletries and hair-dryer are provided
-Free parking spaces in front of garage, in guest parking spaces, plus off street parking
-Marina Beach can be reached by 5 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk.
This is a home for all kind-heart travelers and happy campers. We are doing our best to make sure that your stay with us is pleasant and comfortable.
Please NOTE WELL that my house is in Marina, CA, the central point of Monterey Bay. In our south, to Monterey, 9.1 miles (about 15 minutes drive); To Carmel, 12.8 miles (about 20 minutes drive); To Big Sur, 31.6 miles (about 63 minutes drive), L.A. (about 5-7 hours drive). In our north, to Santa Cruz, 34.4 miles (about 51 minutes drive); To Gilroy, 45 minutes drive; To San Francisco, 2.5 hours drive.
1. We do not take guests with small children including babies and kids under 3 years old. Exception might be considered for children of 3-12 years old on a per case base.
2. No shoes inside the house. No bare feet walking around on the carpet and hardwood floor. You are encouraged to bring your own slippers or just wear your socks.
3. No pets in the house.
4. You do NOT need a house key to check in, if you check in during our standard check-in time: 5 p.m.-10 pm. Other situations will be considered on a per-case basis.
5. Please do not smoke in the bedroom or house. If you want to smoke in the balcony, please shut the balcony door tight, so the smoke cannot get into the house.
6. Do not sleep on the couch in the living room.
7. Turn off the lights behind you after you used bathroom or left your room.
8. Please do not take shower after 11:00 p.m. and do not use hair dryer after 10:00 p.m. The noise can disturb other house guests.
9. All the towels are our property and provided to you only for your use during your stay with us. Missing towels will be reported to Airbnb for compensation from your credit card.
10. Social drinking is OK, but NO party in the house.
11. Do not bring strangers into the house.
12. For parking your car, we have three places to park (1) (1) on the LEFT side in front of the garage (heading toward the garage). Do NOT park on the right side, especially during the weekdays; (2) The Guest Parking at the corner of Elena Drive and Elizabeth Lane; (3) the off-street parking spots on either Paddon Place Drive or Marina Drive.
13. When you check out, be sure to return the garage door controller or door key.
14. Breakfast is optional with a small charge, and served only between 8:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
15. The use of the kitchen stove and oven will be additional charge. We have toaster and microwave for you to use for free.
16. Please do NOT bring food including breakfast, lunch or dinner into your bedroom to eat. You are welcome to use our kitchen counter top or the dining table.
17. Do not drip water on the tile floor in the kitchen and bathroom, because water can cause yourself or other people to fall.
18. Keep any forms of noises to the minimal level at all times.
19. When having garbage that is spoiled or has smell, please dump it into the garbage dumpster in the yard. Do NOT put it into the pin inside your room.
20. Please do NOT spill water or any form of liquids on the hardwood floor! Liquids can damage the wood floor permanently.
21. Please make sure to leave all the sands from the beach on the beach. Do not take them home or dump them into the bathtub or on the floor. We will have to charge you additional the cleaning fee.
22. Never throw large amount of tissue paper into the toilette bowl! The excessive amount of tissue paper can clog the toilette bowl. We have a designated tin on the side to collect your trashed tissue paper. If a plumber has to be called for service, we reserve the right to share the cost with you.
23. If you have to check-out very early in the morning while the hosts are not up yet, just pull close the door of the main entrance behind you. Be sure to return the house key or garage remote-control to us, if you still have them, in the prior night.
Ovaj domaćin ima 634 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a College Professor of Chinese Language.
My hobbies are translation, graphic design, raising orchids, gardening, photography, travel and computers.
My mother lives with me now and she is a retired physician who had practiced Western and Chinese medicine in China for over 40 years.