Architect owned loft is a corner unit in a beautiful prewar building looking onto Sara Roosevelt Park and downtown. Design won Best of the Year award and published in Interior Design Magazine. Easy access to subway and great bar & restaurants.
Recently gut renovated by owner architect in downtown adjacent to park with two walls of windows facing the park and downtown NYC.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- 1,300 sf space with 42' long living room facing to downtown and adjacent park with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Full newly renovated kitchen
- Master bedroom has queen size bed and en suite bathroom. 2nd bedroom has queen size bed and study desk.
- Free WIFI and washer dryer in the apartment
- Central air conditioning for cooling in summer and winter radiators, fully heated in winter
- Corner unit facing south and west with large size 14 windows on both sides.
- Adjacent to Sarah Roosevelt park with great park and downtown views.
- 10'-6" ceiling height
- Surround sound system for listening to radio or your mp3 player throughout the apartment
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/ LOCATION:
- Located in the intersection of LES, Chinatown and Soho. Half block away from subway.
- 2 blocks away from New Museum
- few blocks away from all the restaurants, bars and shopping in SoHo and Lower East Side
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens
- WIFI and all utilities
THINGS TO NOTE:
- It's a 5th floor WALK-UP (NO ELEVATORS). The pay off is the views you get from the apartment.
- The building is a typical pre-wall walk-up. I uploaded one of the exterior shots of the building to my listing.
- The building is a co-op not a rental. ONLY those who will be respectful to neighbors and considerate to the space please. No 'party' types. No exceptions
- The apartment is gut renovated in 2015. Everything is brand new.
- I only rent the apartment for 5-7 days a month total.
Interakcija s gostima
We rent our apartment when we are out of town so communication is usually limited but all information needed for the apartment and neighborhood is provided via Airbnb
No smoking inside.
No parties, please respect neighbors
No unauthorized overnight guests
Apartment is newly renovated loft, please be considerate. It may not be kid friendly. Please contact me for more information if you want to stay with your kid.
It is my own apartment that I live. I don't rent it more than a week per month.