COMPLETELY PRIVATE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITHIN A HISTORICAL BROWNSTONE BUILDING. We are centrally located on a quiet street, 5 minutes walk away from both the EXPRESS and LOCAL subway train stops. (20 minutes to DOWTOWN, 30 minutes to TIMES SQUARE)
Our family has owned this HISTORICAL BROWNSTONE for many years. We take pride in keeping it clean and welcoming for our guests. There are TWO APARTMENTS located inside this Brooklyn Brownstone.
THIS IS A COMPLETELY PRIVATE APARTMENT FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS TO ENJOY FOR 30 DAYS. Please send a direct note to Property Manager to book your dates and stay.
PLEASE No Smoking in or around the BROWNSTONE
We are 3 blocks (5 minute walk) from the A Express or C Local Subway Station at Utica Avenue.
WHAT THIS APARTMENT OFFERS: (PRIVATE TO YOU AND YOUR GUESTS ONLY)
* KITCHEN: fully remodeled and equipped STAINLESS STEEL appliances, plus microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, blender, pots, dishware and utensils
* LIVING ROOM: A LEATHER sleeper sofa can sleep up TWO guests comfortably. Also included is a 42 inch Flat Screen TV
* FIRST BEDROOM: Queen size Bed that sleeps TWO people comfortably (This bedroom sleeps TWO guest privately from the rest of the LOFT space.)
* Additional Bed Option: We have a QUEEN size double inflatable bed that inflates electronically in less than a minute for TWO additional guests.
* BATHROOM w/full bathtub, shower, sink, toilet, and blow dryer
* 100% Cotton TOWELS and BED LINENS provided
* DINING table seats up to EIGHT guests comfortably.
* STARTER Toiletries provided: hand soap, shampoo, condition, and toilet paper, paper towels (additional items can be purchased at corner store)
* FREE DIRECT TV and WIFI internet provided
* PAC 'N' PLAY for the little one's UPON REQUEST (We welcome all children..extra charges may apply.)
Travel to and from JFK via AirTrain is $5 as you enter or exit the system. Children under 5 ride free. Transfer to the Uptown A train in the subway. You pay the fare with a MetroCard at Howard Beach station. Subway rides are $2.25 per ride
We are just 20 minutes from Manhattan and 10 min. from Brooklyn Academy of Music, Botanic Gardens, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Metrotech.
Variety of restaurants and grocery stores nearby and laundry/dry cleaning around the corner. Metro PCS and T-Mobile stores are on Fulton St for sim cards and phone cards.
Our property can be accessed 24 hours per day without the constraints of waiting for a property manager. Our family also lives at our property, so taking care of our guests is quite easy.
Interakcija s gostima
We have a property manager who is available to answer any questions or handle anything that may arise.
She lives in a different apartment at this building.
Our property is also located in walking distance from some of the hottest and most popular restaurants in Brooklyn. (Peaches, Saraghina, The Hot House, The Wine Therapy, and many other's)
Owner must approve ALL guests.
This is a NO Party house. Any responsible adult events are prohibited at this location.
ALL guests are expected to treat the home with the highest level of respect and care.
No Smoking or Smoke of any kind in or around the property. (This includes incense or candles) Violation to the smoking policy could affect all of your deposit. Deposits would be utilized to clean the property from the affects of smoke.
The number of guests selected in your reservation is the maximum number of guests that you may have in your group. Additional guests can only be added with the approval of the owner. Charges may apply starting at $50 per night per guest if additional guests are allowed in the property without permission. Your deposit will be affected to cover this cost if you violate this House Rule.
Any Direct TV charges will be settled through your deposit up to $25 per Direct TV movie or video ordered.
CHECKING OUT: We do take requests for late check out, but if guests do not inform us in advance and our cleaning staff shows up; then they may be charged up to $100 after 30 minutes.
I am the Office Partner who has been fortunate enough to have lived in 3 different countries where my addiction for diverse cultures grew.
After a successful career in Europe, I am now focused on living my dreams in the US. Living in the US offers an unbelievable canvas to live out DREAMS!
I started managing this Property in 2013 on Airbnb. We have been offering short stay rentals since July 2011. We are also listed on 7 other websites.