A beautiful, spacious flat in Poznan city center, in historical (1908) building, re-built in 2008, with good quality finish and personal touch.
A beautiful, spacious flat in Poznan city center, in historical (1908) building, re-built in 2008, offers:
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)sq. feet) consisting of: hall, huge bedroom, reception room with wooden kitchen, bathroom.
Linens are available and include sheets, pillow cases and towels.
150Mbps Internet connection (wired and wireless)
Digital 40" TV (DVB-C - 100+ channels)
Dual USB charger for your smartphone/tablet (please take your USB cable with you)
When emailing to inquire about the flat, I encourage our guests to please tell us a little about themselves and why they are travelling - this may help me to send you some hints, as well as adds personal touch to your message :)
+ Flexible check-in/check-out policy - subject to prior agreement
+ Normal use of whole apartment
+ Use of communal backyard
+ Please note: flexible check-in does not mean onsite presence 24x7. If you are late, I might be unable to wait, so please let me know as soon as possible and we will find the right solution. If you're early, please let me know as well as I might be able to arrive early.
Interakcija s gostima
+ Available most of the time via phone and email
+ Available for emergencies
+ If possible, available for any other needs - please let me know your expectations
It is our pleasure to welcome you as our guest. We sincerely hope that you find this home comfortable and enjoyable.
1. Please enjoy this property with respect.
2. Normal use is expected and welcome!
3. Smoking is NOT allowed and may cost you full security deposit.
4. It is infant friendly meaning infants are welcome, and you'll find some toys for them, but there is *no cot provided* - they need to sleep with you (or you can bring folding cot).
5. Please do not hesitate to ask questions, we're here to answer.
6. Please lock the door fully when leaving the property.
7. Extending your stay requires mutual agreement.
8. Please report all emergencies immediately.
9. Please report all other issues as soon as practicable.
10. Your safety and security is always top concern. If you feel unsafe or unwell please vacate the property and/or contact emergency services (mobile phone number: 112) and notify us.
Hi! My name is Justyna. I am friendly and hospitable person who love to travel and look forward to meeting you! I hope you will have great time in Poznań. I wish you great holiday and if you have any questions feel free to message me on airbnb :)