Extremely spacious, light and modern one bedroom apartment in the energetic Nob Hill neighborhood of San Francisco. You are walking distance from Union Square, the Financial District, China Town, SoMa, Civic Center and other major attractions.
Extremely spacious (840sq. ft.), light and modern one bedroom apartment in an exquisitely maintained building. A premier downtown location that can’t be beat! Residents enjoy the luxury of a professional security desk available 24/7, their own private fitness center, and wireless high-speed DSL. This location is 'close to everything' in a vibrant urban setting, a community that offers practical luxuries and quality essentials. Conveniently located on Bush Street (cross street Taylor Street), 5 blocks from Union Square, Financial District and China Town. It is an easy walk to theaters, dining, museums, shopping, many other attractions or work.
You will immediately feel at home in this spacious and quiet apartment. Our kitchen is fully-equipped with plenty of cooking gear, new appliances, coffee maker, microwave and dishwasher. There is a grocery store down the street plus plenty of casual and fine-dining choices nearby,
The thoughtfully-designed residence offers the best in practical living-space design combined with several convenient features; such as expansive bay windows that flood the apartment with light, semi-open kitchen and built-in closet organizers. The unit faces the peaceful ambiance of a landscaped garden courtyard complete with seating areas and private outdoor pool. Relax amidst an unexpected oasis in the middle of the city.
Parking is available in the building.
This is the perfect home for extended stays in San Francisco. **30 NIGHT MINIMUM RENTAL**
gym, outdoor pool (summer), bike parking, parking
Interakcija s gostima
Host will not be present
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. PST.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $500 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. Garage-door remote control is left inside the unit upon departure (if applicable).
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by My Complex.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to four (4) persons. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THIRTY (30) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. PARKING – Parking is available in the building at an additional charge. All vehicles must be register with the Resident Manager’s office. Failure to register may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the garage-door remote control inside the unit upon departure.
Originally from Germany, now living in San Francisco California. Love to travel. Raise seeing-eye dog puppies. Enjoy the outdoors.