You will be hosted by our little family: me, my wife and my baby boy. The room is located in our apartment. It's spacious, bright with real comfortable double bed and balcony in the heart of the city centre, 2 min walking distance from O'Connell street and 10-15 min from Temple Bar and Trinity College.
Our apartment is located in a secure complex in the city center. It's clean and spacious with big windows and balcony. It's quiet place even though it's in the busy city center. We live in the apartment with our little baby boy.
You will have your own private room and breakfast is served every morning but there is no access to kitchen and living room. The bathroom is to be shared with us. We provide sheets, towels, shower gel, shampoo. Just bring your slippers :)
Interakcija s gostima
As this is our home, we like discussing with our guests and get to know a bit each other. However our guests privacy is a priority. We always try to do the best for our guests and we are very responsive to any query.
Check-in and check-out time can be flexible, please contact us prior to booking.
- Please note that there is a baby in the apartment.
- Make yourself at home, be respectful and do not hesitate to ask us if you need anything.
- Smoking only allowed on the balcony
- Please take off your shoes and use the slippers inside the apartment.
- No extra guest allowed in the apartment without our permission. If you wish to bring a friend, please ask us first.
We are married couple from France and Mongolia in our late 20's. We moved to Dublin 3 years ago. We love traveling and discovering new places and new tastes as Nico is chef. We are both busy and easy going people. With Airbnb we hope to meet new people and discover new places.