The private room is located in a 5 bdrm / 2.5 bath Non-smoking home. Plenty parking space on street and driveway. A block away to water ways of Foster City, few blocks from supermarkets, pharmacy and restaurants.
The private room is located in a modern 5 bdrm / 2.5 bath Non-smoking home. Guests will have to share the shower bathroom right in front of your room. Ample parking space in (website hidden)/cable & Xfinity wifi. A block away to water ways of Foster City. You can paddle board or borrow the bikes to explore the trail. Nearby windsurfing, kayak or paddle board rentals.
Convenient walk less than a mile to shopping center and grocery stores. Local bus stops 5 min walk. Close access to freeways Hwy101 and Hwy92.
11 miles SFO airport
12 miles Menlo Park
13 miles Palo Alto
17 miles Mountain View
27 miles SJC
Living room and light use of the kitchen. The laundry is available for guest staying greater than 5 days for a fee of $7/load. We are in high drought so we try to minimize this service.
If I'm home, we can share breakfast or dinner together.
Bedroom, kitchen and living room.
Interakcija s gostima
If I'm home, we can share breakfast or dinner together.
I have security camera facing the front door for your security. See pictures in the listing of the cameras and what they see.
“”"Welcome!!! Looking forward in hosting you into my home.
Check-in after 3pm
Checkout at 11am.
Car parking: The driveway to the far left or street parking. You can park in the driveway but be mindful with other guests and the porch where I park my car.
Entrance: Door pass code is 1937# after pressing the code the door will unlock for couple seconds if you don’t turn the knob and open the door it will lock automatically and you will have to punch the code again. No need to worry about locking the door it locks automatically after each time it closes.
Wifi is 2WIRE692 - Password - (phone number hidden)
Please remove shoes or outdoor slippers at the front door. Feel free to utilize guest slippers at the front door.
DO NOT BRING ANYONE in my house without checking with the host first.
NO smoking inside of the house or on the property.
DO NOT use the laundry without asking the host first.
Do Not take anything from the cabinets, always ask me if you need anything.
California is in severe draught, Laundry/dryer is available to guests staying at least 5 days for free, if you are staying less than 5 days a fee of $7 each will be charge per each load from 10am-10pm only.
Tidy-up and clean up after yourself, especially in the kitchen. Please clean and put items back where you found. Wash your own dishes and please and return to covers once done, or just rinse and place in the dishwasher.
Be environmentally friendly as best possible: turn off lights when not in a room, do not leave laptops unused powered on, and do your best to recycle and compost.
If there is a second guest, there is an additional fee. ONLY guests have the right to be in the house.
Contact me if you need flexible check-in & if I don’t have another guest checking in I will be happy to accommodate you.
I have a security system with cameras for your safety and mine.
The pool is currently not heated. Guest must read & sign the Pool Release Liability prior to use. Utilization of pool without signing the liability will be in breached of our Airbnb House Rules.
Kindly sign by electronic email the pool release of liability. OBLIGATORY TO ALL our guests who utilizes the pool to sign.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
RELEASE OF LIABIBLITY, WAIVE OF CLAIMS,
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL
RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE HOSTS: Silvia Soares, Carlos Leon, hereafter defined as HOSTS
Assumption of Risk:
1. I, the undersigned, as a guest, as a guardian of a guest, as an owner of guest pet(s) at the address 395 Winchester Court, Foster City CA 94404; I recognize and understand that utilizing the Swimming Pool in the above address, hereafter define to include the entire indoor enclosed area of the Swimming Pool and the filter and heater maintenance area, involves certain risks. Those risks include, but are not limited to, the risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the equipment used in the pool and injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the pool area(Initials)______
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANDY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against the HOSTS, their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (all of whom are hereinafter referred to as “the Releasees”);
2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my utilization of the Swimming Pool due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability from any damage to property of, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my utilization of the Swimming Pool;
4. That this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, in the even of my death.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, AND I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.
(Please print name clearly) Date of Birth
Address Parent/Guardian if participant is less than 18
City/Prov Postal Code Witness
X___________________________________ Date Signed: _______________ Phone#:_______________________
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Swimming Pool Waiver
395 Winchester Court Foster City Ca 94404””
Ovaj domaćin ima 452 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I love to travel, to entertain, to cook, to dance and make new friends. Traveling is my passion and I am always on the move. I do yoga and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu that keeps me in shape.
I would be happy to let you know all the places to go around my area like restaurants, bars, farmers market, coffee shops, etc
I started to use Airbnb long time ago but just last year i started to host and I just LOVE it. It's been great meeting new people, having lovely and smart conversations with a glass of a good wine.