Medium sized private bedroom in a SoHo apt located on a quiet street. In a three bedroom apt with exposed brick & hardwood floors. You’ll be within blocks from many popular shops, boutiques, cafes, restaurants,& bars.
- Sturdy Queen-sized bed, 400-thread count sheets, goose down duvet, down alternative pillows.
- Towels provided
- Medium firm mattress with box spring
- Desk & chair
- Closet space to hang clothes
- Hardwood floors with an area rug
- You can lock your bedroom door from inside your room
- 2 person MAX occupancy. I may have another room in the apt for rent (please send me a message to inquire)
- No smoking inside the apt & no pets
- Shared bathroom
- Guests are welcome to use all common areas
- High-speed wireless internet
- Laundry 3 blocks away
- Central heating
- Plenty of hot water
- Moderately equipped kitchen (help yourself to any food in the fridge or cabinets)
- Gas stove
- Microwave oven
- Please clean up after yourself
Interakcija s gostima
- 40-something San Francisco native and tech professional. I've been in NYC for several years and know a fair amount about the city and the surrounding areas. I travel often and rent out the room in the apt accordingly. I’ve personally been to 33 States & 25 countries and I speak French and a little Spanish. It’s important to me that you have a good stay at my place and in NYC.
- When I’m in town I usually go to bed pretty late, and the house is generally quiet by 10.
- I have professional cleaners coming 1-2 times/week to clean and do laundry.
If there are any other questions, please let me know.
#1 - Make yourself at home! And let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable and pleasant.
#2 - There's no smoking in the apt. You can smoke in the front of the apt, however please do not leave cigarette butts on the ground.
#3 - No pets are allowed.
#4 – Please keep noise to a reasonable level after 9pm if anyone else is home
#5 - Basic tenets of respect and consideration are expected
Ovaj domaćin ima 908 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm from San Francisco, but currently split time in between New York City (Manhattan) and San Francisco. I'm a professional with a lot of live/work balance. I love to travel, dance, learn new things. I love to cook and eat great food. I've been to over 28 countries and speak English, French and a little Spanish.