Cosy and colourful 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom apartment. Full of light and very quiet. Close to public transport (on top of a metro station, 10 steps to the front door, only 3 stops to central train station), short walk to main tourist attractions. A lot of excellent restaurants and cosy bars in the near area. Parking space on demand for an extra of 15 euro a day, please ask about availibility. Free wifi. Rental of a baby bed: 15 euros for the total length of your stay.
The apartment is about 100 sqm and has two bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom. One bedroom has its own bath, toilet and sink, the other a shower and a sink, with a separate toilet in the entrance hall. Spacious living and dining room, all decorated with care.
There is a south oriented terrace, with a table and 4 chairs for you to enjoy the sun and some nice Belgian beer. Or a cigarette if you are a smoker, as smoking is not allowed inside.
Free wifi - wireless internet, fresh towels and bed linnen provided.
Interakcija s gostima
Either me or my friend Stefan will be there to welcome you in person when you arrive. We will show you the apartment and give you our personal recomandations about the city. If you do a last minute booking, please inquire first about our availibility to be there when you arrive!
Check in after 2 PM, check out before 11 AM as a general rule, but depending on other bookings I can be flexible. Which means you can deposit your luggage when you arrive at 9 in the morning, but the apartment might not be ready until 2PM. It could mean as well that you can check out at 6 at night if that suits you well, if there are no other guests arriving that night. If you do a last minute booking, please inquire first about our availibility to be there when you arrive!
- Smoking is not allowed inside, but there is plenty of room outside on the terrace. Just don't put your butts in the plants.... You can find an orange ashtray in one of the cupboards in the kitchen. If we notice someone has been smoking inside, we'll deduct 100 euros from your deposit. We'll give this amount to the people occupying the apartment after you, as they will have to deal with the smell.
- No pets or animals, please.
- The number of people that stay in the apartment may under no circumstance exceed the number of people of the reservation. This includes children and babies, unless other arrangements have been made with the host during the reservation process, before your stay.
- No guests/visitors without approval prior to you booking
- No loud music in the apartment or on the terrace between 22:00 and 09:00. Parties are not allowed.
- If you use the terrace, please be aware that their are people living next to you. Be considerate and keep the noise down to an acceptable level. No loud talking or music after 10PM.
- Please do the dishes before you check-out! Don't leave the dishes wet on the sink or - worse - in the cupboard.
- The apartment may not be used for commercial purposes or professional photo shoots without prior approval.
- Having a full time job and not living on the spot, I'd like you to keep me informed as much as possible when you notice you're running late on the agreed upon time.
Any violation of these house rules may result in the host claiming the security deposit!
Welcome to Brussels! I hope that my colorful home wil allow you to enjoy your stay in Brussels. It is spacious and comfortable and from there, you can easily access al the touristic and cultural landmarks of the capital.