This cozy, high-floor corner suite is in the heart of Waikiki. Great for shopping, dinning & entertainment. The convenient suite has a full kitchen, located only 2 SHORT blocks to pristine and sandy Waikiki beach! Your perfect home in paradise!
1. We try to provide you the best accommodation at the most affordable price compared to most hotels in Waikiki. Please be respectful toward our property, when you are checking out try to leave a place as clean as possible like when you first checked in!
2. We provide you clean towels: bath towels, hand towels and washcloth only for personal hygiene. Please do not use them as rag to clean your shoes or luggage! All towels will be accounted for when you check out, and any used towel return with heavy dirty spot or soil stain will be charge to your airBnB deposit as follows: bath towel $12, hand towel $8, and washcloth $5 a pie.
3. Energy and other nature resource is precious in Hawaii, everything has to be ship from elsewhere. Please turn off the lights and air conditioner before you go out or when you are no longer using.
4. No smoking in the apartment! Otherwise, a carpet refreshing fee of $100 will be charge to your airBnB deposit if the condo has smoking smell or if there is a cigarette burn on the carpet upon check-out.
5. Please be careful with the house key, key replacement is $150.
6. Check out time is 11:00 am, check in time is 3:00 pm.
Ovaj domaćin ima 486 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Aloha from Hawaii!
My wife and I live in sunny Honolulu-Hawaii. We are a member of airBnB since 2011. We are also a tour operator specialized tours package to Vietnam - Cambodia - Thailand - Singapore - Malaysia & Bali. In ten years, Vietnam Travel has earned a reputation in Hawaii as the best tour operator to Southeast Asia. We are very humbled for reaching this milestone!
Thanks for stopping by our listings! Your safety, comfort, cleanliness and satisfaction are our top priorities. See you soon!
I love to travel and we also stay at airBnB places, we LOVE the concept of a "sharing economy" so much that we become a host member ourself! We really enjoy meeting new and interesting people and hearing their stories. Can’t wait to hear about what’s brought you to this great city!
We are happy to have hosted 164+ guests from 78+ cities in 42 different countries, Vietnam, Japan, China, Brazil, United State, Jordan, Czech republic, Canada, South Korea, France, China, Columbia, Thailand, Singapore, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Taiwan, Spain, Australia, United Kingdom..... and many more.
We wish to personally welcome to each and everyone of you to our home someday!
Evan & Kim