The Saint James Backpackers hostel in London is a family-run hostel that has been accommodating global travellers in central London for over 45 years. We have just undergone a major refurbishment and now operate a range of rooms, from dormitory rooms to private en-suite rooms. You are currently looking at a 4-bed-dormitory which is available for males and females.
Excellent Zone 1 central London location. Very safe neighborhood. Short walk to Holland Park , Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and Kensington High Street. 5 minute walk to Earls Court Tube/Metro Station (Piccadilly Line and District Line).
All of our ground floor is dedicated to communal space for you to meet and mix with our multi-cultural staff and guests. We also have a massive outdoor patio garden where you can e.g. throw a BBQ! You can enjoy your food in two different dining zones and after you're done you can relax in our lounge and pick a movie on Sky or Netflix to enjoy on our 75" HD TV.
Interakcija s gostima
The reception in the hostel's ground floor is open 24/7.
We also put on nightly entertainment e.g. film nights, beer pong, all the football games televised.
Stay with us and enjoy:
- Free breakfast and dinner
- A hostel with new beds, mattresses, furniture, bathrooms etc.
- Free 300Mb WiFi
- 24 hour kitchen to cook your own food
- Free use of PS4, board games and guitar
- Free 24 hour tea & coffee for all guests
- A building combining original Victorian architecture with modern amenities
- Multicultural friendly staff (we speak Portuguese, German, French and Spanish)
Saint James is rated one of the best hostels in London by the Telegraph, England's leading quality newspaper: