Make your stay at Montevideo unforgettable at our beautiful and original One Bedroom Artist Studio Apartment at a 1930´s Art Deco building, in Downtown Montevideo.
Great living room with Wifi, Directv, Chromecast TV, Art and Philosophy Books, Music and a very peaceful and creative environment. Fully equipped kitchen, clean and comfortable bathroom, and lots of space for you to enjoy your stay in a real home! Accommodates up to 3!
Next to the city´s main Avenue, 18 de Julio, and about 5 blocks from the promenade, our Studio apartment offers tranquility, comfort and a creative atmosphere for your stay.
- The apartment has lots of space, high ceilings, great oak openings and heart pine floors. It´s a home and an artist studio, so you can expect lots of art pieces and art books around, as well as lots of details and souvenirs from my travels and my Airbnb guests. You are also welcome to leave a souvenir from your country! ;)
Spaces and commodities:
- Bedroom with comfortable queen bed, fresh linens, lots of storage space and light. I also leave nice books and candles at the bed side table.
- Extra single bed at the studio lobby. The studio accommodates up to 3 guests.
- Fully equipped kitchen and diner, clean and comfortable, the perfect place to enjoy your meals! It has a vintage Phillips stereo - if you enjoy jazz and classical, I suggest Babel FM (97.1), great for dinner time!
- Laundry room: washing machine, soap and softener included.
- Beautiful and clean bathroom with big tub. Hand soap and toilet paper included. You will receive fresh hand and body towels for your stay.
- Living room/Lounge: Big comfortable couch, LCD TV with Directv, Chromecast and HDMI port, lots of books, 2.0 speakers you can plug your Ipod/mp3 in. Lots of space and quietness.
- Small office with desk you may set up as a remote office.
- If you smoke, you are allowed to do so at the rooftop or outside the building.
You will have full access to the apartment. Please note this is far from a hotel suite, it´s our home and my art studio: I trust my guests with my art pieces, precious books and art supplies around the studio. Therefore I appreciate you taking care of it and leaving things as they are. :)
Interakcija s gostima
I will be expecting you at the apartment, to provide you keys and all information about setting yourself up. You can always contact me in case you need anything, and in case everything´s ok, we´ll meet again at check out day. During guests stay I am generally out of the city.
This is a recycle work in progress. I have owned the studio since 2010, and since then I have been working on and off on the recycling: fine oak openings restoration, heart pine floors, high ceilings frames, kitchen and bathroom 100% recycled to new, except the tub which is the original. It has taken a lot of hard work and I still have a long way to go! Hopefully it will be done before the building is 100 years old! Hope you appreciate this details and understand there are still some details to work on. :)
Here are some guidelines for your stay at the Studio:
1. Please do not bring any visitors out of Airbnb approved guests without permission. No overnight extra guests allowed.
2. This is a quiet building, so we appreciate that you respect the general tone. I am the responsible person for any issues with neighbours.
3. In case of key loss, we will have to charge you for changing the key set, so please take very good care of them and please do not share your keys with strangers or others than Airbnb approved guests.
4. After doing laundry you can dry your clothes on the ropes at the rooftop. Please do not dry clothes in the studio.
5. Services are very expensive in Uruguay, please make sure to turn off all lights when leaving the studio.
6. IMPORTANT: Make sure to turn the gas heater off when going to sleep. You have hot water bags for each guests that will keep your bed warm. :)
7. When the trash bag is full, please dispose it at the street garbage containers, you can find it a few meters from the building, at the corner of 18 de Julio.
Please have in mind this is an (almost) centennial building, all openings and floors are original, please excuse unfinished details and use with care.
Thank you very much! Enjoy your stay!
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hey there! :)
I'm Claudia, a 35 years old visual artist and independent contractor, born in Montevideo, Uruguay. I live with my almost three years old girl Memé, and seven years old golden retriever, the lovely Maya!
I've lived in different parts of the world, studied Fine Arts in Netherlands, and just can´t keep my feet on the same place for too long! Love travelling and meeting new people/cultures! I also enjoy cooking creatively, drinking coffee, watching Netflix series, hanging with my friends and taking my girls on road trips.
I spent most of our time at home, working remotely, taking care of my babies, and making art. You will see my latest works on the easels, I´ll let you know if paint is still fresh! ;)
I believe my apartment is the perfect place for your stay in Montevideo, because it´s located in a very safe, strategic part of town and the apartment itself is huge, very comfortable and quiet, so you´ll be able to relax and enjoy your time in it too. You´ll find everything you need to feel at home.
Hope to meet you soon!! ;)