Great value 2 bed /1 bath apartment located in the heart of the Nomad district in Manhattan. Super convenient location - next to NRQ train, 2 blocks from Madison Square Park with Shake Shack, 5 blocks from the Empire State & Flatiron buildings!
This room is the perfect location for your holiday. It is centrally located to many attractions and fun spots, including a park and historic buildings, where you can spend your time and can get downtown or uptown easily!
The block is what was formerly known as Tin Pan Alley and is part of the North Madison Square Park Historic District. Please note that this is not a brand-new apartment but it has an amazing location central to nightlife, restaurants, parks and sightseeing.
20 minutes away from anywhere you need to go
- Full size bed in your bedroom
- Linens, towels, paper products provided
- Large living room and kitchen equipped with cooking supplies
- Chromecast on the TV - stream from your computer
- Free WiFi
- 2 blocks from Madison Square Park and Shake Shack
- 5 blocks from the Empire State Building, historic Flatiron Building and Eataly foodie market
- N/R subway on same block
- 6 train about 5 min away walking (1.5 avenues)
- 1 train about 5 min away walking (1.5 avenues)
- Brand new Chipotle and other lunch places on the block
- Nomad Hotel 1/2 block away (new nightlife hot spot)
- Ace Hotel 2 blocks away (drinks or the Breslin dining room)
- Lots of bars and restaurants on 26th Street, 2 blocks away (BBQ, grilled cheese, sushi, biergarten)
This is a three-four story walk-up
The apartment is a 2 bedroom. My bedroom is far away from yours so you will have lots of privacy.
Everything except the other bedroom
Interakcija s gostima
If you need anything at all, knock on my bedroom or message me!
No drugs, pets, or smoking indoors.
Ovaj domaćin ima 9 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I currently live in NYC and enjoy traveling and meeting new people. My hobbies include checking out the city, spending time with friends, visiting museums, relaxing, and going out to find new bars/restaurants.