Three recently remodeled upscale Rosario condos with a view of the Rosario Bay & Mansion with ample parking and the trail to Cascade Lake and Moran State Park literally outside the door. You'll be effectively staying at Rosario Resort! Sleeps 10 or can be rented as three separate condos (that would sleep 2, 4, and 4 - contact for rates).
The rooms are technically Rosario Resort rooms. What many people don't know is that most of Rosario rooms are privately owned and rented through the resort. I chose to not structure rentals through Rosario - I love the condos, stay here often, and prefer lower rental volume to guests from the trusted community vs. high volume of generic hotel guests. For you it means: a great deal - much better setup and ambiance at lower price than Rosario :)
The rooms are recently remodeled, fully furnished, and freshly decorated. All rooms feature electric fireplaces, new TVs with streaming, blu-ray and DirectTV, towels, home basics, and kitchen utensils. The brand-new kitchen has quartz countertops and high-end appliances, including a dishwasher and induction cooktop. Four queen beds, a queen murphy bed, and a futon will luxuriously sleep 5 people, very comfortably 8 people (2 per bed), and comfortably 10 people (+ 2 on the murphy bed and possibly someone on the futon). Full kitchen and coffee bar will save you money on basic cooking (though you really should enjoy the island's amazing restaurants), and the trail to Cascade Lake and Moran State Park is right outside the condo's door.
Three rooms can be locked from each other with double-doors, becoming three private hotel-style units. The condos' Rosario numbering is: Left = 2002, Center = 2004, Right = 2006:
2002 (Left): one queen bed, bathroom, deck.
2004 (Center): large living room with a queen murphy bed, a futon, full kitchen, bathroom, huge deck, and small bedroom with a queen bed.
2006 (Right): two queen beds, bathroom, deck.
Each unit has a deck with a premium view. The rooms are wheelchair accessible and come with free parking. Walk to Rosario Mansion or Cascade Lake in minutes!
Come and enjoy the #1 destination in North America!
Make sure to look through all the photos for things to see and do while on the island - you can visit all the places and do all the activities shown in the photos over a weekend if you go for it! All the photos in this posting are mine, taken over the past couple years.
Rosario Resort and Moran State Park: Enjoy late drinks or a brunch at the Rosario Mansion and walk "home" in five minutes! The main trail to all the lakes, waterfalls, and the mountain starts literally at your doorsteps. Rosario's bar pool has wonderful views and setting, and Rosario's indoor pool, outdoor lap pool, and sauna require a $25 resort fee per person and $40 per couple.
Interakcija s gostima
Most likely I won't be there, but the place is made and the key is in a coded box. You'll enjoy the place as if you're staying at Rosario (well, just make your own beds in the morning).
Per guests' feedback, I installed three coded boxes - one for each room (now no one can ever get locked out, even if you ran to the lake and forgot your keys inside, while your friends and family went to town).
Please, contact me if you'd like to rent just one or two of the three rooms.
1) Please take off your shoes in the units.
2) Absolutely no smoking and be respectful of other guests during night hours.
3) Please don't treat the condos as hotel rooms, but as a home. I travel a lot, and this is not an investment property, but a beautiful home and escape from the everyday. You'll notice that decorations, electronics, ambience, and setup are much nicer than hotel rooms.
4) I have an electronic piano - it's covered up; I'm very sorry in advance - but please don't uncover or use it - it's a very personal and expensive item. It's small and serves as a stand for candles and uplight when I'm gone. I compose and produce music, and will leave you a copy of my CD, which I produced on Orcas in the summer of 2004, renting exactly these condos for my production crew!
5) Don't cook ethnic or exotic meals that would smell up the place. If there are such smells, I would have to assess a $300 fee, as unfortunately, it takes significant and expensive island labor and chemicals to treat the smells; otherwise, it leaves the condos in less-than-excellent condition for the next guests.
6) Please don't rewire or reconfigure any electronics. The wireless sound systems with multiple smart TVs, blu-rays, and satellite radio are all professionally setup and tuned up with the wires properly tucked away by a certified electrician.
7) Do NOT flush anything aside from toilet paper! The island plumbing is fragile, and the island's professional help may be booked weeks in advance.
8) All candles are electric and have remote controls. Please don't try to light them with a real flame :)
9) Enjoy the island!!!
Ovaj domaćin ima 35 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I spend time among Nashville TN, Minneapolis MN, and Playa Vista CA, working on very cool projects to do with music and hearing devices. I grew up in Germany, went to school in Moscow, studied at Georgetown in D.C., lived in Seattle, and earned my masters degree at Vanderbilt in Nashville. I love hosting friends and family, and now have a lot of fun being an AirBnb host at my favorite place in the world (having visited a couple dozen countries and driven 49 states) - Orcas Island, WA!
P.S. Well, and since recently - in the beautiful Sunny Isles, North Miami, Florida :)