The William Lewis House, built c.1794, is situated on 3+ acres with sprawling yards, gardens, and stone terraces. Ideal for a family vacation. The beach is a short walk in one direction and the quaint village with
ice cream shop, cafe, casual restaurant, old tavern and wonderfully stocked
grocery store/deli an easy walk in the other direction. A great clam shack/fish store between the house and beach
We are available and friendly but tend to let guests have their private retreat.
Besplatan parking u sklopu smještaja