Along a gravel path, you'll find our zen oasis in the Catskills. Our home is spacious yet cozy. The interior space is comfortable and modern and with our tiny trail, enclosed garden/patio, outdoor stone fire pit, there are many ways to enjoy being in nature.
Welcome to Woodstock! This spacious 4 bedroom / 3 bathroom home features soaring sloped ceilings, a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, 4-season sunroom enclosed garden and dining for 10.
Nestled in a two acre patch of woods along a quiet gravel road in the heart of the Catskills, this space offers a fine balance of peaceful outdoor living with more cosmopolitan creature comforts. One has easy access to all that the region has to offer.
The house sleeps 9 people (8 adults and one child) comfortably. Three of the bedrooms have queen-size beds and the middle room upstairs has a convertible, full-size futon bed and top twin bunk (child size/weight). There are two flat screen TV's with Apple TV in the living room and master bedroom. For those that want to dine in, the kitchen is fully equipped with a wide range of appliances and granite counter tops.
The house is well suited for those who love the outdoors. A life-size, stone statue of Buddha rests within an enclosed garden space surrounded by a bamboo fence. Beyond the garden, a stone, fire pit surrounded by a ring of red, reclining chairs and pine stumps for seating offers warmth on cool nights. The house is also equipped with a propane BBQ grill, a picnic bench and cedar table with chairs and umbrella for outdoor dining.
Whether exploring the surrounding region or relaxing at our home, your stay is sure to be a magical experience...
Indoors, there is centralized air conditioning during the summer and radiant heating during the winter.
We believe in ease, comfort and convenience – the house is “turn-key”. You don’t even have to arrange a key pick-up as we will give you the codes to the front-door and wireless internet. Enjoy!
LOW SEASON RATES: DEC - MAY
Midweek: $295 per night
Weekend: $400 per night
HIGH SEASON RATES: JUN - NOV
Midweek: $350 per night
Weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun): $450 per night
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
133 Whitney Lane
Woodstock, New York 12498
as listed in referred reservation.
Attica Jaques-Grimmett and Gil Grimmett
as listed in referred reservation.
GUEST, including Rental Party as listed in referred reservation.
CHECK IN: 12 PM, CHECK OUT: 12PM, on dates as listed in referred reservation. We do not allow late check outs, unless notified prior to check-in. Late check outs will result in additional charge of $100 per hour.
FEES and DAMAGE PROTECTION as listed in referred reservation, handled through AIRBNB.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between above referenced "Owner" and “Guest” (including Rental Party) for the time period as referenced above, after which date this agreement is terminated. Once the reservation is been made Guest agrees to this Agreement. Guest, in consideration of Owner's permitting them to occupy the above premises, hereby agree(s) to the following terms:
1. HOUSE RULES Guest agrees to abide by any and all house rules, whether promulgated before or after the execution hereof, including but not limited to rules with respect to noise, odors, disposal of refuse, pets, parking and use of common areas.
1.1. This is a NON SMOKING BUILDING (A fee of $100.00 for odor removal will be charged for no compliance)
1.2. PETS are allowed with prior approval. If any odor or special cleaning is needed, guests will be charged an extra cleaning fee.
1.3 TRASH REMOVAL in Woodstock is charged per bag. 2 bags of trash are included in your rental. Anything more than the 2 bags should be taken with you or you will be charged $20 per bag.
2. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING Guest shall not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the premises.
3. INDEMNIFICATION Owner shall not be liable for any damage or injury to the Guest, or any other person or to
any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Guest agrees to hold Owner
harmless from any claims from damages or injuries, no matter how caused.
4. RIGHT OF ENTRY FOR PERIODIC INSPECTION The Owner or Owner's Agent may enter the premises at any time during reasonable hours and for the purpose of inspecting the premises, making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations or improvements, supplying necessary or agreed services, or exhibiting the dwelling unit to prospective or actual purchasers, mortgages, prospective tenants, workmen, contractors, or insurance inspectors.
5. WAIVER No failure of Owner to enforce any term hereof shall be deemed a waiver, nor shall any acceptance of
partial payment be deemed a waiver of Owner's right to the full amount thereof. This agreement supersedes any other agreement or lease on the premises during the term stated herein. No terms in this agreement shall be deemed waived, regardless of any
conflicting terms or rules in any governmental rent assistance programs.
6. ILLEGALITY If any part of this agreemnet is not legal or enforceable, the rest of the agreement will be unaffected.
Breach of any term of this agreement or illegal activity of Tenant(s), invitees or guests on premises constitutes a breach of this (website hidden)'S FEES In any legal action to enforce the terms hereof or relating to the premises, regardless of the
outcome, the Owner or agent shall be entitled to all costs incurred in connection with such action, including a
reasonable attorney's fee from Guest. Guest acknowledges all attorneys’ fees shall be classified and billed to tenant as “added
8. EXTENDED STAY Any extended stay, with the written consent of the Owner, shall be construed as a day-to-day tenancy in accordance with the terms hereof. The terms and conditions of this agreement will continue to apply. Any holdover beyond terms of this agreement and without express written consent of Owner shall be a trespass. No landlord tenant relationship shall exist hereunder or after term under which landlord shall incur any liability to tenant. The nature of this occupancy during the term is no more than a temporary license to occupy the premises which shall expire at the end of the stated term and automatically be revoked at that time. Upon revocation, the premises shall immediately be returned to the owner in the same condition as when occupancy commenced. Notwithstanding the above, if occupancy is not so returned the Owner shall have the right to seek all remedies under law including a proceeding for removal and NYSRPAPL section 713. Guest/occupant shall also be liable for the value of the continues use of occupancy of the premises in the sum of $1,000 per day for each day or $100 per hour for each hour they remain in occupancy beyond the stated term.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by this booking reservation.
We are global citizens who reside in Brooklyn, New York. We love new people, diverse cultures and unexpected experiences. This is evident in our journey -- including meeting and falling in love in Tokyo!