Private guest cottage that sleeps 6 people. Lush, peaceful and tranquil Manoa Valley, just 10 minutes from Waikiki!
Some airbeds can be put up in a pinch, if more people, but cost is $20/night/person extra. Please inquire for >6 people.
Very breezy throughout, with tropical tradewinds, and an organic garden and koi pond. I have a dog and birds in the main house, but won't bother the cottage. Please ask about the student massages available every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday for just $35 ea!
We have several lovely private rooms conveniently located in Manoa Valley within a 2 min. walk to the University of Hawaii, a 10 minute walk to the grocery store, coffee shop, restaurants, pharmacy, a 20 minute walk to the bottom of the amazing Manoa falls hike, and a 15 min. drive/bus to Downtown/Waikiki/Ala Moana and the beach. It's close to everything, but just far enough to escape the noise and enjoy the true beauty of Hawaii.
The cottage has 2 Queen beds in the sleeping area, plus a leather sofa bed in the living room, so the cottage can accommodate up to 6 people. We also have air mattresses in a pinch, to accommodate more, but there is extra charge for >6 people. We also have a pack-n-play for infants.
We just upgraded from airbeds to REAL queen size beds!
Also, the carpeting was upgraded to ceramic tile throughout.
There is a full bathroom and fully stocked kitchen in the cottage. It also has access (in the main house) to a full bathroom equipped with an infrared sauna since we often use it for massage and aromatherapy sessions.
You will also have access to free wifi, a washer and dryer. Depending on the season, you can even pick some avocados (in December and January) or organic veggies in our large back yard. Or you can barbecue some steaks on our barbecue grill.
Relax by our newly constructed "meditation pond", which provides colorful fish, water plants, and soothing water sounds to ease your spirit.
We have a small, sweet Maltese named Sunny who will also be around to entertain and cuddle.
We love to have guests, and enjoy meeting new people of all sorts. We're happy to share recommendations on the best places to go and how to get there, or just leave you in peace to relax and soak in the lush valley breeze.
We just ask when you book, to please state your expected arrival and departure times, so we can coordinate cleaning and greeting. We are very flexible about that, unless there are back/to/back bookings. Normally check out is at 11am, and check in is at 3pm.
Interakcija s gostima
We basically respect your privacy and space, but are happy to answer any questions you may have. . I have been a local in Hawaii for over 50 years (born and raised here). Happy to chat if you would like to chat as well.
PLEASE don't disturb the neighbors! You MUST find the house number - 2636 - ON THE HOUSE before you knock! Our house is two stories, and is the only GREEN AND WHITE house in the vicinity. Look for the red curvy concrete stairs going up to the second story porch. Thank you for keeping peace with our nice neighbors! Tax ID: W-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
House rules are simple:
1. Just show respect, treat the house as if it were yours, respect other people's property and space
2. No smoking on the premises. Also be courteous to neighbors with cigarette smoking. Best to walk to UH.
3. Washer and dryer is located outside, that may be used by others at times.
4. Office contains a printer that may be used by others at times.
5. Sauna room is located in the main house and is open to be used by anyone at any time. If necessary, you may wander the house for a bathroom to use in emergency (except for cottage or master bedroom bathrooms, which are for private use)
6. Kitchen upstairs is open to be used. We can clear a space for you if you like.
7. Please park on the grass in the front to avoid tow away. The street parking is free, Sat, Sun, and holidays, but there is a school tow away M-F 7:00-8:30am and 2:00-3:30pm.
*** Please park properly on the lawn… up to 5 cars must be able to park at all times! Parallel park with the front or back of the car facing the house. If you arrive and there is no parking, please call Lucky at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Towels and linens are provided free of charge. Please use COLORED towels to wipe muddy feet, and for the beach. ***
9. Free Wifi access is to Quantum Institute: jollyzoo017
10. Feel free to contact us at any time for questions or concerns. Lucky and Matsu are standing by to take care of you! (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). You can read the book of handy info that we provided for you!
12. Please ENJOY your stay!
13. Please leave your comments and feedback in the notebook in the room. We are always looking for ways to improve!
14. Hope you can return!
Check in time is at 3pm, and check out is at 11am. Tax ID: W-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Ovaj domaćin ima 323 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I teach people how to heal themselves naturally, and drug-free. I also operate a Holistic massage school. Student massages available on Tuesdays and Fridays for only $35/hr. I enjoy gardening, music, and have a passion about brain, consciousness and neuroscience, especially in relation to the Quantum Field. I am working on my PhD now, for Doctor of Natural Medicine. I have a son upstairs, who is studying Electrical Engineering at the University across the street. He is very knowledgeable and eager to help you out!
Our house is very relaxed, and laid back. Not perfect, but not bad. No OCD, please. My motto is: "Enjoy the journey! If it's not FUN, I'm not doing it!"