Be at Kamaole III Beach in less than 5 minute walk. Walking distance to all the near by shopping and restaurants in South of Kihei.
Includes, well stocked toileteries, kitchen - cooking utensils, beach towels, beach chairs, boogies boards, beach umbrella..etc. Newly remodelled, Clean, comfortable and affordable place for our guests to have an awesome vacation. *The nightly price include the Maui occupancy tax of 13.42%
There is foldable baby crib, beach towels, beach chairs, cooler, beach umbrella, boogi board, shampoo & body wash. Also including full size body washes and shampoos, fully equiped kitchen. wifi & parking is included in the price
1. few restaurants and shops are walking distance from the property. Kamaole III beach park is right across the street so it's very nice to have a walk in the mornings and sunset times. Few high rated restaurants and bars are 5 minutes drive away from the property.
2. To see the sea turtles, you can go to Ho'okipa Beach Park. You can go see the turtles there any time of the day.. They come out to sun bath on the beach. Around sunset time, many of them come out to sleep. On the way to Ho'okipa beach, you pass the paia downtown. It's cute little town to shop & eat. Also the famouse Mama's Fish house is on the way to Ho'okipa beach after you pass the Paia downtown.
3. People with big families or with kids, I recommend to shop at Costco which is very close to the airport. Things can get very expensive in the island.
4. Also another must visit is to downtown Lahaina. Many eateries and shops and people watching. Great sunset by the bars and restaurants on the Front street.
5. There are few waterfalls to hike to as well. I personally like the short hike up to Iao Valley. Very green and beautiful. Depends how streneouse you'd like.. Going to Hana is always 50 - 50 decision. I personally don't recommend it if your time is tight.
Interakcija s gostima
You can always email (EMAIL HIDDEN) or call or text me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
No towels on balcony.
No smoking inside the building.
I love to travel to recharge and experience new/different things in life. I have travelled to more than 24 countries and love to revisit them all. Our next trip is a Alaska cruise. Future trips I have in mind are Cuba, Zimbabwe, Peru, Costa Rica, Georgia, Indonesia.
We also love snorkeling and diving. We go camping up in Mendocino, California few times every summer for abalone diving and we go to Florida during the lobster season.
We also work very hard when not travelling to enjoy all these things life is offering.