2 spavaće sobe
O ovom smještaju
Come experience the West Shore. 2 bed 1 bath cabin in quiet Tahoma. Plenty of parking for a boat/RV. 2 large sunny decks, Hot Tub, Wifi, TV/DVD, BBQ and appliances. 5 min drive to Homewood Ski Resort. Walk to market, dining and beach.
This is a cozy mountain cabin is situated off the main road. Enjoy the over 250 year old Sugar Pine and Cedar trees on the property. Two bedrooms upstairs and living quarters below with a foldout bed in the sofa down to sleep a total of 6. Two large sunny decks in the summer and the open space in front of the home in the winter for snow day fun. 6-7 person hot tub ready after a long day skiing.
I have towels and clean linens provided. I also have small bottles of shampoo if you forgot to bring some and soap for dishes. Feel free to use my spices and accessories from the kitchen. There is may be some beer or wine left around too; help yourself but leave me one too. Please be courteous to my decorations and furnishings. That's all I ask :)
Interakcija s gostima
You may see me of your checkout date but for the most part I'll let you enjoy and explore Tahoe as the wilderness should let you. I'm just a phone call away if you need me for emergencies and always using the Airbnb message app.
A home in the mountains had challenges everyday. Bears are wild in the neighborhood. Trees can fall in the forest. Snow will bury your car if left unattended. Electric and water services have difficulty in the winter months.
I'll do my best to keep you informed of what's going on in the area but do ask that you reach out for any emergency needing my attention..
By accepting to stay at my cabin; You agree to comply with the following terms and conditions stated in this agreement below.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside or outside.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property unless the owner has approved in advance. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed unless approved by the owner.
7. Parking: Parking is only allowed on the property parcel. Do not park your vehicle on the main road (8th Ave). Overflow, boat and RV space is available at the front of the property accessible from the main road.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. Spare towels can be found in the bathroom. Please place all finished towels in the hamper below the bathroom sink.
9. Hot Tub: [No children under the age of 7 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this appliance. Use at your own risk. [DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON THE HOT TUB COVER. The covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. The cover will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember to restore the cover when finished using the tub. You will be asked to replenish chemicals for the tub prior to your exit. See the closing checklist for chemical instructions. The hot tub is kept on a low heat setting while the house is unoccupied; adjust the heat to 102F (degrees). NOTE: It can take several hours for the tub to warm up.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented natural gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. The firebox is disabled for the summer season. Service will resume in October and extend until May each year (unless sudden cold weather persists).
11. Water and Sewage: The [cabin/property] is on a well water and sewage systems. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or other damaging materials have been flushed and clog the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to the owner's expense.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms If there is a snow storm unless the state or local authorities order mandatory road closures in a "Winter Storm Warning" for the duration of your stay. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. Bears: The neighborhood does backup to Sugar Pine State Park and the El Dorado/Placer County Desolation Wilderness. Bears are present and can be found in the neighborhood. Do not leave any food, garbage, fragrant materials outside of the home or in your vehicles unattended. If you leave the house; close all windows as to not allow the smell of food, garbage or other fragrant materials to drift. Remember, we live in more of the bears territory and less of ours.
14. Water Heater: The water heater may be set for ‘vacation’ mode while the house is unoccupied. This keeps the water in the tank warm but will quickly run out if the unit is not set higher. To prepare the water heater for usage.
- 1. In the cabinet “H20 shutoff” outside of the home. (If winter, see the winterization instructions)
- 2. Turn the thermostat dial on the to the left past the red mark until you hear the burner ignite.
15. Shutters and Bear Doors: The shutters are closed at all times when the home is unoccupied. The windows shutters are easy to open.
- 1. Lift the pegs and draw the window shutter to the side.
- 2. Hang the shutter securely to the ‘eye hole’ so the shutter does not move in the wind.
- 3. Restore the shutters before you leave on your last day!
- 1. Turn the twist knobs to release the door .
- 2. Lift the door up over the latch to remove.
- 3. Lay the door to the side of the home off the deck surface.
- 4. Restore the bear doors before you leave on your last day!
16. Garbage: Garbage service is every Thursday at 7AM. There is one garbage can at the beginning of the driveway inside a secure bear box. Garbage bags are provided below the sink in the kitchen. Do not overfill the garbage can past the brim line.
17, Snow: When conditions apply, the driveway and both cabin doors will be serviced by Tahoma Snow Removal LLC. Please inform the homeowner immediately if any amount of snow greater than 1 FT is blocking entrance the driveway or main home. There are four (4) snow shovels for your use to direct snow away from your vehicles. The homeowner is not responsible for any damage caused to your vehicle from ice, snow or loss of vehicle traction on the property. Understand that four wheel drive and snow chains are often required in high sierra winter months. Tahoma Snow Removal LLC Telephone (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 10 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Bay Area raised, Current San Franciscan, Beer drinker. Wine taster. Food finder. Urban hiker. Discount shopper. Music lover. Sports fanatic. Part-time photographer. I seek enjoyment outdoors. Life is too short to stare at the floor, so get out there, do something and give yourself something to talk about.