Summer Fun-Swimming, Boating, Fishing and More!
Lake Rescue Chalet is a large, comfortable lake house with a private dock and three boats!
This cozy chalet has everything you need to feel at home on your getaway with family or friends: Six bedrooms. Two kitchens – one new, one recently renovated – two family rooms and two dining rooms. Plenty of room for your group of family or friends! Two large decks surrounded by pine trees. A large yard for playing or relaxing. A glorious outdoor hot tub to sink into on a cool summer evening. Close proximity to the region’s largest and most beautiful lake, 200-acre Lake Rescue, with your own private dock and three boats.
Let’s be clear – it’s a lakeside chalet, not the Ritz. Many of the bedrooms are small, as they are with many lake area homes, and there’s a breathtakingly large amount of knotty pine. Chipmunks occasionally scamper in the door. But the public areas are cozy, the windows upstairs are enormous, there’s a closet full of games, you don’t have to worry about your little ones breaking stuff, and the outdoor spaces are breathtaking.
Lake Rescue Chalet sleeps 16 people on two levels that feature three bedrooms apiece. Upstairs and down are connected by a wrought-iron spiral staircase, and each level has its own bathroom, fireplace, TV and VCR. Upstairs has a large-screen HDTV. It's a terrific home for families and friends who want to spend time together but also cherish their privacy.
In spring and summer, your group has exclusive use of a canoe and two kayaks at our private dock a short walk down the dirt road -- as well as swimming, fishing, golfing, sunbathing or just relaxing. Barbecue on the huge front deck, watch the great blue herons that live just over the ridge, play volleyball in the large yard, roast marshmallows over the fire pit, nap in a hammock in the woods, go hiking, take the family on a picnic, or go road or mountain biking. At night, watch the stars while relaxing in the hot tub on the back deck.
(The address is 26 Benson Point Rd, (URL HIDDEN)
9% VT lodging tax and $200 cleaning will be added to total rent, as well as a refundable security deposit.
A ONE-WEEK rental is required in July and August, Sunday to Sunday.
FALL FOLIAGE season is also very popular.
IN WINTER -- Little Brook House is just 3.5 miles from Okemo Mountain Resort and 11 from Killington Skyeship. It is available as a winter seasonal rental, or for winter weeks and weekends.
WIFI - Wifi in the Ludlow lakes region is Vermont's definition of "high speed," which most city dwellers consider slow. We have no control over this. It is a rural area.
The house has a keyless entry.
In winter -- access to Okemo and Killington is quick and easy
In summer -- guests have a private dock with 3 boats.
Interakcija s gostima
Our property manager, Keith Hawkins, lives nearby.
The house has two huge decks, a fire pit, horseshoe pits, a hammock, and lots of games and toys. The house is available as a weekly rental only, Sunday to Sunday, in July and August. Holiday weekends have three-night minimums and $200 holiday surcharges.
The lease lays out house rules. No smoking. No under-age drinking. No drugs.
House limit 12 people in beds. 2 sofabeds also available. No pets unless prior authorization is given, and a refundable pet deposit paid.
7. ACCOMMODATIONS: Three queens, two doubles, one bunk bed, two sofa beds, one pack-n-play crib. Bed linens, bath towels and washcloths are supplied.
8. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The house is to be occupied by no more than EIGHT (8) persons upstairs and EIGHT (8) persons downstairs at a maximum (12 in bedrooms, four in sofabeds), plus crib.
9. LESSEE assures the LESSOR that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this lease as to maintaining the premises in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
10. LESSEE assures the LESSOR that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Lease shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s).
11. LESSEE agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
12. LESSEE and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
13. LESSEE agrees that during the term of this lease and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the leased premises clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of, or may put in during the term of the lease, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception.
16. LESSEE agrees that he/she shall not paint or make alterations to the property, including changing existing locks or adding new ones, without the LESSOR'S written consent.
17. Upon not less than 24 hours notice, LESSEE shall make available to LESSOR or his agent for the premises of entering to make necessary or convenient repairs and to show the premises to prospective tenants. In an emergency, LESSOR or his agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission from LESSEE.
18. LESSEE may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises without prior consent of the LESSOR.
19. If LESSEE abandons or vacates the premises, LESSOR may at his option terminate this lease, enter the premises, and remove all property.
21. Either party may terminate this lease in the event of a violation of early provision of this lease by the other party in the manner and as provided by law.
22. LESSEE assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period stated and assure the LESSOR full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the LESSEE.
23. In the event of cancellation of this contract, refund of the advanced rental deposit will be made only to the extent that a tenant can be found to occupy the vacated time reserved under this contract.
PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
Ovaj domaćin ima 27 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Exploring, Theatre, Birdwatching, Travel, Singing, Running, Photography, Trail running, Movies, Biking, The arts, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Kayak, Skiing, Graphic design, Nature